Office of the principal chief commissioner of Income tax issue the recruitment notification for various posts. This recruitment is done by ITI, Income tax Mumbai for inspector of income tax, Steno, Tax assistant, canteen attendant, and multi tasking staff. The vacancies are out for these posts. There are total 291 vacancies are out by Income tax department. If you also want to make your career in income tax department, then the Aaykar Vibhag Vacancy 2023-24 is fits to you. You can apply for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment online on official portal.
The applications for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment was already starts from 22 December 2023, and allow candidates to fill their application online. The last date of Aaykar Vibhag recruitment application is 19 January 2024. But if you meet the eligibility criteria and really wants to apply for the posts released by income tax department, do not wait for last date. Start proceeding the Aaykar Vibhag recruitment application process. Before start filling application for Aaykar Vibhag Vacancy 2023-24, it is suggested to first read this entire post. Here, you can get complete details about Aaykar Vibhag recruitment, vacancies, application start date, application last date, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection criteria, etc
Aaykar Vibhag recruitment 2023-24
The Aaykar Vibhag recruitment application was starts from 22 December 2023 and continue till 19 January 2024. You can fill your application to post at Aaykar Vibhag Vacancy till last date. Interested candidate is suggested to first check the eligibility criteria before go through application process. If you already qualified the eligibility criteria, and have your all essential documents and make your career in income tax department, then you must filled your Aaykar Vibhag recruitment application now
Aaykar Vibhag Vacancy
The overall vacancies for candidates to apply for the Aaykar Vibhag recruitment process have been released by the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai. There are a total of 291 posts out. Interested candidates can take part in the application process, go through the further process, including exam and selection criteria, and get the opportunity to post at the Income tax department. There are a total of 14 posts out for the Stenographer Grade 2. A total of 18 posts are vacant for Tax Assistant, 119 for Tax Assistant, 137 for Multitasking Staff, and 3 posts for Canteen Attendant. This is the vacancy distribution notification released by officials.
Eligibility Criteria for Aayakar Vibhag Recruitment 2023-24
If you want to take part in the Aaykar Vibhag recruitment process, then you meet the given educational qualifications and age criteria and gather all essential documents.
- For Inspector – The interested Candidate must be Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- For Tax Assistant- the Candidate needs to be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized college and have a record of 8000 key entries per hour.
- For Stenographer- The Candidate needs to have a 12th passed or equal examination from an identified board and must have the perfect stenography speed.
- For Multitasking Staff – The Candidate has to take the 10th passed or equal exam from a recognized board.
The age restriction of the candidates to apply for the above vacant posts is decided by the Income Tax department. To apply for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment, the minimum age of the Candidate must be 18. The maximum age limit of candidates is varied according to the Aaykar Vibhag posts for which they apply.
The maximum age limit of the Candidate for Inspector of Income Tax must be 30 years, for Stenographer Grade 2 and Tax Assistant the most age limit must be 27 years at the same time as for Multi Tasking Staff and Canteen Attendant the maximum age limit should be 25 years. There is also an age relaxation given to the special category, according to government rules.
Candidate must be a citizen of India to become eligible for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment 2023-24
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile number
- Age proof
- Games/ sports certificate
- Scanned signature
- Educational mark sheets
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
How to apply for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment 2023-24
To apply for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment 2023-24 , first you should visit the official website, https://incometaxmumbai.gov.in/. Here are the following steps you should follow
- In its home web page you see the link of Link for Sports Recruitment Application.
- Where you have to click on the link of requirement notification, after clicking on it, you’ll need to take all the information properly
- You get the option to register link in this page, wherein you may have to register using your Email ID and mobile number.
- After successful registration you’ll get login ID and password.
- You will must login to the portal by visit the official portal on your device
- After login, a new page will open in the front of you, wherein you will have to fill Aaykar Vibhag application form. Fill your accurate personal information in this application form
- After that the specified documents, picture and signature will need to be scanned and uploaded.
- After that you will should pay your application fees and click at the submit option.
- Finally, you’ll should take a print out of the receipt and keep it with you for future purpose.
In this Income Tax Department Recruitment 2024, candidates could be decided on for the above posts on the basis of private interviews, medical tests, sports activities qualification, and document verification.
Aaykar Vibhag Recruitment Application Fee
The application fees for Income Tax Department Recruitment are Rs 200. The candidates who apply for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment and filled their application form online, need to make payment of Rs 200 to submit their application.
Aaykar Vibhag recruitment 2023 pay scale
- ITI, Inspector for income tax- Level 7 – Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400
- Steno, Stenographer Grade-II- Level 4- Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- TA, Tax assistant – Level 4- Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- CA, Canteen attendant – Level 1- Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900
- MTS, Multi Tasking staff- Level 1- Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900
The Aaykar Vibhag recruitment 2023-24 notification out by the Income Tax Department Mumbai release 291 vacancies for eligible candidates. Interested candidates are allowed to apply for Aaykar Vibhag recruitment from 22 December 2023 to 19 January 2024. If you are also interested in applying for Aaykar Vibhag posts, ensure to check the eligibility criteria first, gather all documents, and go to an online portal to start filling out your online application