Indian Air force released the Air force agniveer recruitment notification 2024. The notification released for candidates who wants to recruit as agniveers in Indian air force. As per the notification, there are 3500 vacancies for male and female Indian citizens who want to make their career in the Air Force. Candidates below the age of 21 are only eligible to apply for this recruitment. The online air force agniveer recruitment 2024 are starts from 17 January 2024 and runs till 6 February 2024. To get more details on this recruitment, include vacancies, eligibility, etc, you should read the given article
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2024
The IAF released the Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2024 notification on 2 january 2024, and announced that application window will open on 17 January 2024. It allow candidates to fill their applications online if they wants to take their career in air force. The candidate of age lie between the 17.5 to 21 are only eligible for it.The candidate who recruit at the vacant posts by passing through recruitment are called agniveer. Agniveer are recruit in Indian air force for 4 years. Let us have look at important dates of this recruitment 2024
|IAF Notification 2024
|2 January 2024
|Air Force recruitment 2024 application starts from
|17 January 2024
|Last Date of application
|6 February 2024
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2024 Educational standards
Candidates can check the Airforce Agniveer Vayu Education Qualifications given below to qualify for the recruitment process
For Science Subjects
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and English with not less than 50% marks and 50% marks in English or
- 3-Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/Information Technology) with minimum 50% marks and 50% marks in English in degree or
- 2-Year Vocation Course with Non-Vocational Subjects in Physics and Math from any recognized board with a combination of 50% marks and 50% marks in English.
For non-science subjects
- 10+2 Intermediate with minimum 50% marks with combination and 50% marks in English or
- 2-Year Vocation Course with not less than 50% combination marks and 50% marks in English.
- Only Indian citizens who are single males and females are eligible to apply for Air Force Recruitment.
- Candidates must be between 17.5 and 21 years of age to apply for the Air Force agniveer recruitment.
How do you apply for Indian Airforce Agniveer 2024?
- First, go to the official Agniveer site: https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/
- Next, click on “Air Force Agniveer Application Form for Vayu Intake 1/2025.”
- Then, register by creating an account with your e-mail ID and password.
- After that, carefully fill in the application form, ensuring all details like personal details and educational qualifications are provided.
- Moreover, you should also upload scanned copies of your documents together with educational certificates and an Aadhaar card.
- Make the payment of application by using online payment mode
- Finally, cross check all the details and documents, and then submit your form online
- The application fee for IAF Recruitment 2024 is an vital aspect that applicants need to be aware of. Here are a few key details about the application fee
- The application fee for the IAF agniveer Recruitment is Rs. 550/- for all applicants of all category
- Women are exempt from paying the application price.
- The price of the application fee can be made on line through various modes, which include debit card, credit score card, or net banking.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the payment receipt or transaction ID as proof of fee for destiny reference.
Salary For Indian Airforce Agniveer
The salary for Indian Air Force Agniveer in 2024 is quite attractive. Agniveer Vayu recruits will acquire handsome salary of Rs 21,000 annually. This ensures that their income grows through the years, offering monetary stability and rewards for their dedication and service to the Indian Air Force.
In addition to their everyday pay, Agniveer Vayu recruits may also get hold of a “Seva Nidhi” package deal of Rs. 10,04,000 when they complete 4 years of service and go away the job. This package serves as a lump sum fee to assist them as they transition into civilian lifestyles, presenting economic support and assisting them in transitioning to civilian careers after their navy provider.