The Ayushman Bharat Yojana is called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and was launched by PM Modi. The aim of this scheme is to provide free treatment to beneficiaries up to 5 lakhs. For this, the eligible beneficiaries need to have their Ayushman Bharat card. The people who apply for the Ayushman Bharat scheme and are eligible successfully will get free treatment up to 5 lakhs, according to their needs. While applying for this government scheme, ensure to attach the accurate documents with your application.
Because all documents are verified properly by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. There are many benefits offered by this scheme to people who want to access top-class medical treatment. To avail of benefits under this scheme, all eligible individuals must have an Ayushman card. To apply for this scheme and get your Ayushman card, there is need to submit your applications online at official portal, https://pmjay.gov.in/. Dive into the post to learn more about the Ayushman Card Apply Online, eligibility, login, registration, application, benefits, etc.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2024
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare works in various ways to offer health aid and benefits to the citizens of India. It is to tell you that the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was released by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Sh Narendra Modi. Since then, thousands and thousands of people have received free treatment from the government through this scheme.
According to this scheme, all of the beneficiaries will acquire the free treatment as much as Rs 500,000 from the Government Sources in the Hospitals across India. You can Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card after which it’ll be accepted through the authorities. After that, you could download the card from the portal and receive your Free Treatment. If you belong to the Lower Income Group or EWS Category or if you are homeless, then you may claim the benefits. While doing Ayushman Bharat Registration, you need documents including a Ration Card, Aadhaar Card and PAN Card.
ABHA Card 2024 Registration Overview
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2024
|Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
|Prime Minister Sh Narendra Modi
|Benefit of Ayushman Card 2024
|Cashless Treatment Up To Rs 5,00,000/-
|ABHA Card 2024 Registration
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The following Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 benefits are accessible to all beneficiaries upon registration. You have to follow online to get these benefits.
- This application covers most ailments and medical institution treatments for recipients.
- ABHA Card holders may additionally get cashless treatment and admittance.
- Private and state government hospitals might also supply free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh under this application.
- Hospitalization is included by using the Indian government for up to 15 days.
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Card
Following factors given below may be helpful for the candidates to know about Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility 2024.
- First of all, your annual Income must be under Rs 2.5 Lakh in line with the year.
- Your family member of above 16 years old who do not have source of income
- If you belong to the SC or ST Category, then additionally, you could register online for this program.
- If you do now not have a Pukka residence, then you could also apply online and take the benefits of this program.
Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2024
You can do Ayushman Bharat Registration 2024 at the official website to take the benefits of this program.
- Applicants need to have a look at their eligibility earlier than intending for Online Registration at the internet site.
- You can also want basic documents together with an Aadhar Card, Domicile, Income Certificate and Ration Card to finish the procedure.
- Also, an Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number is required due to the fact you may want to complete OTP Verification.
- Now you should wait for approval of your application from authority.
Ayushman Bharat Card Application process
Here is the step-by-step guide to filling out your Ayushman Bharat application and getting your free treatment card
- Visit the official internet site, https://pmjay.gov.in
- Check your eligibility earlier than intended with the online registration
- Prepare the vital documents, which include an Aadhaar card, home country, income certificate, and ration card
- Ensure your mobile number is linked with your aadhaar to get verification code
- Wait for the government to approve your application and acquire your ABHA card
Following is the List of Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 that you need to gather to get the advantages of the Health Scheme. You need to have both smooth and tough copies of these documents to complete the registration system.
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile Number.
- PAN Card Number.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- SC Certificate.
- ST Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport Size Photograph.
Ayushman Card Status Check 2024
You can check the Ayushman Card Status 2024 on the portal for the use of the fundamental info. Once you have submitted the application then, you definitely need to watch for a few more days to get your application approved. If your application isn’t always approved within 9-10 Days, then you definitely need to visit the official website and check your status.
Enter the Aadhar Card Number or Mobile Number to check the ABHA Card status at the portal. Once your application is approved, you may be able to download the Ayushman Card, which facilitates you further in availing the Benefits of the scheme. If there are any mistakes show on the status page, then you need to make the specified corrections.
Ayushman Card List 2024 Download
This is to tell you all that the Ayushman Bharat Card List 2024 was made by authorities, wherein the names of all of the beneficiaries are mentioned. If you have also been approved for the ABHA Card or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, then you definitely must check the Beneficiary List. Find your name in the listing and then download your ABHA Card. In case you do not have a name on the list, you should check the status and make corrections to your recent application. If you have your name shows in list, you then need to download the ABHA Card to apply for its benefits. All the candidates who have filled out the form with the correct details can get their names in the Ayushman listing 2024.