BPNL, Bharatiya pashupalan nigam limited issue the notification for recruitment process. They are going to initiate the BPNL recruitment 2024 for 1884 vacancies. They release these vacancies for different posts. The recruitment process is starts to recruit candidates on desire posts, in which their skills matched. The applications form for the BPNL recruitment 2024 are already starts filling by candidates. The last date to fill BPNL recruitment applications is 25 January 2024. So, candidates who are interested to apply for vacancies in BPNL must meet their eligibility criteria and filled their applications before last date.
As the application link is active on official BPNL website, http://bharatiyapashupalan.com/, it is easy for candidates to simply visit website and complete their applications. For more detailed information on recruitment, you should read this article.
BPNL Recruitment 2024 Overview
Animal Husbandry Insurance Scheme, Animal Husbandry Welfare Insurance Scheme, and Residential Skill Development Scheme, run through Animal Husbandry Corporation of India Limited, are proposed to be operated on the country degree. Through those schemes, the benefits of insurance for animals and talent education for unemployed youth may be provided through these schemes. To make the recruitment system a success, there’s a need for enthusiastic and hardworking teenagers at Panchayat, Tehsil, and District degree. One such recruitment strategy is BPNL recruitment. Here is an overview of BPNL Recruitment 2024. You should get
|BPNL Recruitment 2024
|Central Superintendent, Assistant Central Superintendent, Coach & Animal Health Worker
|Application End Date
|25 January 2024
|Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)
BPNL Recruitment 2024 Vacancies
The information on the BPNL vacancies is given under
|Assistant Central Superintendent
|Animal Health Worker
|At every panchayat level
Eligibility Criteria for BPNL Recruitment 2024
Before making apply online for the positions of Central Superintendent, Assistant Central Superintendent, Coach, or Animal Health Worker in BPNL, candidates ought to make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria concerning academic qualifications and age limits. Here are the details
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s diploma from a University Grants Commission (UGC) recognized institution.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and almost 40 years.
Assistant Central Superintendent
- Educational Qualification: twelfth Class from a recognized State or Central board with Science, Commerce, or Arts circulation.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and almost 40 years.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-identified group.
- Candidate must be lie in range of 18 to 40 years old.
Animal Health Worker (AHW)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 10th pass.
- Age limit : 18 to 40 years old.
Candidates are advised to download the official advertisement to check the specific educational qualifications and age limit before intending to the online application.
At the time of application and document verification, it is important for all candidates to have all of the vital documents mentioned below
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- The Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Caste certificate
- Basic ID proof
- Candidate’s picture and signature
- Candidate’s mobile Number, email ID
Steps to Apply for BPNL Vacancy 2024
- Candidates must apply online best through the BPNL internet site http://bharatiyapashupalan.com/
- Before applying, the candidates have to keep a scanned picture of their Documents.
- Candidates need to have a valid email ID, and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID, and the given mobile range must be saved. Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited will send intimations concerning certificate verification and other crucial updates.
- Please note that every one of the particulars mentioned within the online application, including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of start, Address, Email ID, and so on. It may be considered as the very last. Candidates are requested to fill in the BPNL online application form with the utmost care, as a maximum of them are probable no correspondence regarding the exchange of details may be entertained.
- Application fees can be completed through both online and offline modes. (If Applicable).
- At remaining, Click on put up the application form, After filing the application, candidates can shop/ print their application ID for Reference.
BPNL Application Fee 2024
To apply for the CS, ACS, Coach/Supervisor, or AHW in BPNL, a character will need to pay the fees. The application fees for specific posts are to be had under.
- Central Superintendent: Rs.944/-
- Assistant Central Superintendent: Rs.826/-
- Coach: Rs.708/-
- Animal Health Worker: Rs.1000/-
To apply for any of the above posts, a candidate needs to pay the required amount by using a debit card, credit score card, NET, or UPI.
BPNL Salary 2024
Those individuals who are appointed will get hold of salaries based on their respective roles. Karyadhikari (Center Operator) will acquire Rs 18,000/-, Sahayak Karyadhikari (Assistant Center Operator) may be entitled to Rs 15,000/-, Prashikshak (Supervisor or Coach) will receive Rs 15,000/-, and Pashu Sevak (AHW) can anticipate a salary of Rs 25,000/-.