Brentford will host Brentford vs Nottingham Forest Premier League on 20 January 2024 at 5:30 PM. They seek to end their losing streak in the Premier League. Brentford are getting into the game against Nottingham Forest on the returned of 5 consecutive defeats in Premier League. So, the game can be looking ahead to a robust response from the gamers right here. The Bees have a fine squad, and they’ll be keen to get better firmly.
The whole lot-awaited game of Ivan Toney will really help them improve. In Brentford vs Nottingham Forest Premier League, Thomas Frank will urge the players to put on a high-quality overall performance at domestic.
Brentford vs Nottingham Forest Preview
Nottingham Forest are currently in 15th vicinity in the Premier League standings and had been relatively wonderful up to now this season. The away edged Blackpool to a slender 3-2 victory within the FA Cup this week and can be assured in advance of this fixture.
Brentford, then again, are in 16th vicinity in the league table in the interim and have not been at their up to date this season. The hosts crashed out of the FA Cup at the hands of Wolverhampton Wanderers in their previous game and featured a point to show this weekend.
Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Brentford has a slight area over Nottingham Forest and has won 14 out of the closing 38 matches performed among the two groups, as opposed to Nottingham Forest’s 13 victories.
- Brentford are unbeaten in their remaining 5 league matches against Nottingham Forest, with their previous such defeat coming by 1-0 runs in the Championship in 2020.
- Nottingham Forest misplaced this genuine fixture by 2-1 to bring about the Premier League season and have misplaced consecutive away matches against Brentford handiest 2 times in their history.
- Since their return to the Premier League end season, Nottingham Forest have conceded a complete of 29 records in their 12 matches far away from home towards teams from London in the Premier League.
- Brentford have replaced 7 of their closing 8 matches in the Premier League and feature lost each in their remaining 5 games inside the opposition.
Brentford (predicted lineup)
Mark Flekken, Nathan Collins, Ethan Pinnock, Ben Mee, Mads Roerslev, Vitaly Janelt, Mathias Jensen, Shandon Baptiste, Sergio Reguilon, Ivan Toney, Neal Maupay.
Nottingham Forest (predicted lineup)
Matt Turner, Gonzalo Montiel, Andrew Omobamidele, Joe Worrall, Harry Toffolo, Orel Mangala, Danilo, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Ryan Yates, Nicolas Dominguez, Chris Wood.
Prediction on Brentford 2-1 Nottingham Forest
Both teams are pretty lightly matched, and that is probable to be a close contest. Brentford are struggling with loss of form and self belief right now, however the go back of megastar striker Ivan Toney will without a doubt boost the spirits across the match.
The English worldwide could make a significant difference in the final third for them, and the home ground has to be able to pick out a slim win here. It is predicted that Brentford to close to a 2-1 victory over Nottingham Forest on Saturday.