CISF, Central Industrial Security Force, will release the CISF driver notification 2024 at the official portal soon. It is expected that the CISF soon release the notification on recruitment 2024 in the 2024 year. The application opening date and closing date will soon open. According to CISF Driver Recruitment 2024, candidates aged 21 years old are qualified to apply for it. If you are also waiting for the application link release in 2024 and want to apply for a driver post under CISF, then you should take a close look at the recruitment 2024 notification. To get more details, here you should read this complete post.
CISF Driver Recruitment 2024
The Central Industrial Security Force will soon release the applications for candidates who want to be posted in driver posts under CISF. CISF driver recruitment 2024 drive invites the application online on the portal for male Indian citizens for recruitment of driver/ constables and driver cum pump operator/constables posts. All the interested candidates who want to get posted for driver posts should fill out their CISF driver recruitment 2024 application forms after they are released on the portal. Under the driver recruitment 2024, the selection process will also occur in various phases. The phases of the selection process consist of the PET ( Physical efficiency test), PST ( Physical standards test), trade test, documentation, written examinations, and medical examination.
CISF driver eligibility criteria
To apply for CISF driver recruitment 2024, it is important for candidates to meet the eligibility criteria. All interested candidates should fulfill the age and educational qualifications criteria to fill out their applications on the portal.
The CISF Driver age limit of 2024 is an important criterion of the recruitment system. As per the official notification, the age of aspirants must be between 21 and 27 years on the prescribed dates of applying for the job.
The critical date for determining the age limit may be the final date for receipt of online CISF Driver applications from the candidates. Here is the minimum and maximum CISF Driver age limit given below
- Minimum Age Limit 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit 27 years
Educational Qualification 2024
Educational Qualification is one of the essential elements of the CISF Driver Eligibility Criteria 2024. Candidates have to have certain qualifications to be eligible for Driver posts. Here are the CISF Driver educational qualifications
- Matriculation or equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board.
- Educational certificates apart from State Board/Central Board are accompanied by a Government of India notification saying that such Qualification is equivalent to a matric/10th mark sheet under the Central Government.
- The candidate must have a valid driving license inside the Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV), Light Motor Vehicle, and Motorcycle with equipment.
CISF Driver Nationality
After becoming familiar with the CISF Driver eligibility standards 2024 and age limit, candidates should have a certain nationality while applying for this recruitment. A candidate must be a citizen of India while applying for the CISF Driver Recruitment 2024.
CISF Driver Previous Experience
Candidates must have 3 years of experience in using heavy motors, transport vehicles, or light motor motors and motorcycles whilst applying for the CISF driver recruitment process. Having the experience with candidates is also important to apply for this job.
Here are the documents required with candidates to apply for the CISF Driver Recruitment 2024
- Certificates and mark sheets displaying the educational Qualification of the applicant candidate,
- Birth Certificate
- Valid HMV of the applicant, LMV, and Motorcycle with required Driving Licence.
- Caste certificates, i.e., SC/ST, OBC, and EWS Certificate, if applicable.
- 3-4 passport-size photographs
- In addition to the certificates, the candidates will even bring one set of self-attested photocopies of instructional, caste, driver’s licenses, and so on.
CISF Driver Apply Online Link
Aspirants must carefully examine the CISF Driver notification, fulfill all the eligibility criteria, and fill in the information in the CISF Driver Recruitment 2024 application form. The online application process for the Recruitment will begin in 2024.
The CISF Driver application process comprises numerous tiers, i.e., registration, login, filling out forms, documents uploading, application fees, and final submission. The CISF Driver Apply Online link 2024 might be activated in 2024, and the direct link will be shared on the official portal.
CISF Driver Recruitment 2024 application process
All involved applicants should take a look at the CISF Driver Notification 2024 before applying online. Here are simple steps you should follow to complete your Driver Recruitment 2024 application process
- Go to the official CISF website, https://cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” button.
- A new page will seem. Hit the “New Registration” link.
- Enter the primary information and additional & touch info to check in successfully.
- Read the “Declaration” cautiously and click on the “Submit” button.
- Log in using legitimate credentials such as registration quantity and password.
- A new web page will be displayed. Click on the “Driver-2024” link.
- Fill out the application form with the desired info and click the “Save & Preview” button.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and documents in prescribed layout.
- Pay the CISF Driver application fees of Rs 100 of if no longer exempted. Application fee process may be finished online through net banking, credit score card or debit card or UPI.
- Once the payment is made, applicants can download or take a printout of their filled CISF Driver application form and keep it for future use
The CISF Driver Recruitment 2024 application link will be release on portal in 2024. So check your above eligibility criteria to fill the recruitment application successfully and stay tuned with official portal.