Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment board released the latest notification on the computer operator recruitment and vacant 930 posts. A total of 930 posts are vacant for the position of computer operator. According to the notification, the applications for this recruitment drive will start from 7 January 2024 to 28 January 2024. The candidates who want to get posted as computer operators are allowed to fill out their application at that time.
The application forms are available at the online website https://uppbpb.gov.in/ once it is released. Interested candidates who want to apply for this post are suggested to check the eligibility criteria and then go to the official website to read the notification pdf before starting the application process.
Computer Operator Recruitment 2024
Candidates who want to apply for the computer operator post can visit the website on 7 January 2024 and fill out their applications. The recruitment application window closes on 28 January 2024. Till that time, the application link is active on the website and allows the candidate to fill out their applications. There are 930 posts released under it.
Candidates need to follow an online website to start filling out their applications. If you meet the eligibility standards set by officials and decide to fill out the applications, then you must submit your applications before the last date.
The online application process for the UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2024 begins on 7 January 2024, and the last date to apply online is 28 January 2024. The examination date can be released further, and it will likely be updated here.
|Notification release date
|29 December 2023
|Application start date
|27 January 2024
|Application last date
|28 January 2024
|Last date to pay application fees
|30 January 2024
Computer Operator Vacancy 2024
There are a complete number of 930 vacancies for computer operators under the Uttar Pradesh Police Department. Out of it, 381, 91, 249, 193, and 16 are vacant posts for General, Economically Weaker Sections, Other Backward Classes, Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes, respectively.
To apply online for the post of Computer Operator with the Uttar Pradesh Police Department, an individual has to have the desired educational qualifications and meet the age limit criteria.
- Educational Qualification – Intermediate with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) stream, have handed the O Level Exam or pursued a Diploma in Computer Application/IT/Electronics Engineering.
- Age Limit – The candidate age has to no longer be under 18 and above 28 years, and there might be top age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates.
How To Apply For The Computer Operator Recruitment 2024
- Visit the legit website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, https://uppbpb.Gov.In/.
- Click on the “New User Registration” link and create an account by entering your information, such as name, email address, phone number, and password.
- Tap on apply now option.
- Fill out the application form correctly and take a look at it for any incorrections. Attach your documents i.E. Image, cast certificates and so on along side your application.
- After completing the form, proceed to make the application payment through online charge modes like debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
- Once you have made the application fee payment, evaluate your application form thoroughly for any mistakes or errors. Ensure that all facts you enter in your form are accurate.
Computer Operator Application Fee 2024
Those who are going to use the online mode for Computer Operator (Garde A) below the Uttar Pradesh Police Department want to pay the application fees of Rs 400. This application fee is applicable to all categories.
according to a notification officially released via the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. The selection process for submission of a CO (Garde A) under the UP Police Department consists of more than one degree, which can be Computer Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
Exam Pattern 2024
The exam shall be Computer-based totally, and the full mark is 200. Each question contains 1.25 marks. The length of the exam is 2 hours, and applicants are required to attain at least 40% marks to qualify for the examination.
UP Police Computer Operator Salary 2024
Those who get selected for the UP Police Computer Operator Post will get hold of an initial earnings of Rs. 25,500-81,100/- per month. The pay rate is Rs. 5200-20200, and grade pay is Rs. 2,400. The salary consists of simple pay and allowances as per Government rules.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has launched the recruitment notification for the Computer Operator posts in the UP Police. A total of 930 vacancies had been announced. Eligible candidates can follow up for the UP Police Computer Operator Grade-A from 7 January 2024. The last date for online application submission is 28 January 2024. You can download the UP Police Computer Operator recruitment notification from the official website:uppbpb.Gov.In, and then start applying online