CRPF, Central Reserve Police Force, will release the head constable notification 2024 through their official website. Every year, lakhs of aspirants apply for CRPF head constable jobs, and many of them successfully post head constable jobs. This year, vacancies for head constables will soon be released by the CRPF officials. All the interested candidates are able to go through the CRPF application window and apply for head constable posts. For this, interested candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and fill out the application form accurately. All 12th passout candidates having minimum 18 years old age are qualified to apply for CRPF head constable post. In this post, we are going to tell you about the CRPF head constable recruitment 2024, eligibility criteria, how to apply, the selection process, exam patterns, etc.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2024
Recently, the CRPF released the number of vacancies for head constable, so interested candidates can apply for this post of head constable. The eligible candidates can easily apply for the head constable post by visiting the official CRPF website. The officials soon released the application date and gave the application form to candidates on the website. Afterwards, the interested people were allowed to fill out their head constable recruitment application.
If you want to apply for the CRPF head constable post, you should make yourself familiar with the eligibility criteria. So, let us dive into the eligibility criteria to help you know whether you should apply for the head constable post or not.
CRPF head constable eligibility criteria
If you are interested in applying for CRPF Head Constable posts in 2024, then you should meet the complete eligibility criteria. For this, you should check the age criteria and educational qualifications and confirm whether you are eligible for it or not. So, before submitting your CRPF head constable application form after it is available on the official website, ensure you have a look at the eligibility criteria given below.
The age is the important factor in head constable recruitment process. So, if you are going to apply for it, then you must check your age. The age of candidates to apply for CRPF head constable post must be lie between 18 to 25 years old. This is the age you should age at the time of your application. Candidates must not born before 26/01/1999 or after 25/01/2006 as on date when you are apply for head constable position.
After checking your age, you should meet educational qualifications to become eligible for the CRPF head constable recruitment process. It is one of the important factors in eligibility criteria. If you do not meet the educational criteria, your application is not approved by the CRPF team or will not pass to further process.
- Interested candidates must pass the equivalent or intermediate test from a recognized board or university by the central government.
- A candidate must have a 2 or 3-year diploma certificate in technical education after completing 10th standard or 12th standard.
- Candidates who do not meet the educational qualification criteria as prescribed above are not eligible to apply for CRPF head constable.
After meeting your educational and age criteria, you should check the nationality criteria that make you eligible for the CRPF head constable post. While applying for the head constable post, a candidate must be
- A citizen of India
- Belongs to Bhutan
- Belongs to Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 and permanently settled there for all time
- A person of origin in India who migrated from Burma, Pakistan, east African countries, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Malawi, and Zaire but settled in India permanently
Eligibility criteria are important points to consider
Certain factors are associated with the CRPF Head Constable eligibility criteria 2024, as shared below, for the hassle-free experience of candidates.
- Date of birth filled by candidate in the online application form and same are specified in Matriculation/Secondary Exam. The certificates will be approved by CRPF for figuring out the CRPF Head Constable age restriction 2024, and no next request for amendment can be taken into consideration or granted.
- Candidates who want to be considered towards reserved vacancies or seek age relaxation must submit the necessary certificates from officials in the prescribed format.
- The minimum distant vision of candidates must be 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the different eye without correction, i.e. Without wearing glasses or lenses.
- Candidate ought to not have Knock knee, flat foot, squint in eyes or varicose vein, and they must have high colour vision.
- They ought to be in appropriate physical and mental health and free from any bodily disorder likely to interfere with the efficient performance of their obligations.
- Applications with blurred pictures and fake signatures will be rejected.
- Relaxation in the respective class will best be relevant to those cases where vacancies are available in the respective class for the applied post.
CRPF Head Constable Apply Online Link
Aspirants ought to check the notification carefully, fulfil all of the eligibility, and go through the CRPF Head Constable application process 2024 at crpf.Gov.In. The online application dates of the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2024 will updated on the site soon.
The CRPF Head Constable application process consists the various phases, include one time registration, login, fill the application form, documents verification, application fee payment, and submission. The CRPF head constable Apply Online link 2024 could be activated soon by the officials, and the direct link will provided soon on this web page.
How to Apply Online for CRPF Head Constable 2024
All interested applicants should carefully read the CRPF Head Constable Notification 2024 before applying. Here is the step-by-step guide you should follow to apply for the CRPF Head constable post in 2024
- Go to the official CRPF internet site, i.e.Crpf.Gov.In.
- Click the “Login” button on the homepage.
- A new web page will appear. Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter the primary details, like name, contact number, email, etc, to complete your registration process.
- Check the “Declaration” properly and tap on the “Submit” button.
- Log in using the right registration number and password.
- A new web page will open. Click on the “Head Constable-2024” link.
- Fill out the application form with accurate desired information and click on the “Save & Preview” button.
- Upload the scanned copy of your real documents, signature, and picture in a specific format.
- Pay the application price of Rs 100 if not exempted.
- Once you complete the application process, you should take a printout of your application and keep it for future use.
CRPF Head Constable Selection Process 2024
The CRPF Head Constable recruitment process might be performed on numerous levels in keeping with the official’s notification. Candidates must crack all the stages of the CRPF Head Constable selection process in 2024 to make their position in the final benefit list. The CRPF Head Constable Ministerial selection process 2024 consists of the following tiers.
- Computer-based test
- Skills test
- PST, Physical standard test
- Verification of Documents
- Medical test
The CRPF Head Constable recruitment officials will release the exam patterns for 2024 after they open the application window on their official website. Candidates must check the exam patterns and keep them prepared for the head constable exam after they fill out the CRPF Head Constable application. It is suggested that candidates check the exam pattern properly to understand the exam format and marking scheme clearly.
- The written CRPF Head Constable exam consists of objective MCQ-type questions.
- The language medium of question will be Hindi and English, both
- The exam comprises 100 questions for each mark, which makes the entire paper 100 marks
- There is a negative marking in the head constable exam of 0.25 marks on every wrong answer
CRPF Head Constable 2024 Salary
The salary and job profile of the CRPF Head Constable will soon be released by officials on the official website. After the head constable exam, when results are announced and candidates are posted at the head constable post in CRPF, they will be paid a salary, according to the 7th commission. CRPF head constable salary will be paid on the pay scale of Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 in Pay range 4
Thanks for visiting our page and reading this post. As the new CRPF notifications 2024 come for the head constable post, we will update you with time. Hope you are well know about the CRPF Head Constable eligibility criteria, application process, and other important information. Keep in touch with us for further updates on the CRPF Head Constable recruitment 2024 process.