On 26 December 2023, the NTA announced the CUET PG 2024 exam notification. From the notification PDF released by NTA, it has come to know that the CUET PG 2024 Exam will be held from 11 March to 28 March 2024. The CUET, Common University entrance test PG 2024 application has been released by NTA (National testing agency). The application link has also been activated. You can check it on the official portal: https://cuet.nta.nic.in.
The application window for CUET PG 2024 registration has been started on 26 December 2023 and continues till 25 January 2024. It means the candidate fills out the CUET PG 2024 application form online in the meantime. By opening the application window, the CUET gives the best opportunity to students to get admission to central universities or other institutes across India. To get brief details on CUET PG 2024 applications, links, eligibility criteria, application window closing date, exam date, pattern, etc, you should read this post.
What is CUET PG?
CUET PG stands for the Common University entrance test for postgraduates. CUET PG 2024 will be scheduled for students in March 2024. It is a national-level entrance test that works as a gateway to several PG programs offered by central colleges and universities in the country. This year, NTA also released the notification on CUET PG 2024 applications, giving interested candidates the link to start applying online, exam date, exam patterns, etc. It brings opportunities for students who want to gain admission to postgraduate programs at central universities or colleges.
CUET PG 2024
The CUET PG 2024 notification was released by NTA on the online portal on 26 December 2023. According to the latest NTA announcement, the applications of students started on 26 December 2023 and continued till 25 January 2024. So, the students who want to get admission to postgraduate programs at central universities and colleges are allowed to fill out their CUET PG 2024 applications and have a chance to enroll in them. After applications filled out by candidates, the CUET PG exam 2024 will be held from 11 March to 28 March 2024. It is suggested to candidates to fill out their applications earlier as much as possible before wait for last date. But before fill the CUET PG 2024 applications, candidates need to check their eligibility criteria, become qualified and go through the further process.
- Application Date- 26 December 2023
- Application Last date- 24 January 2024
- Application fee last date- 25 January 2024
- Application correction last date – 27 to 29 January 2024
- CUET PG admit card- 7 March 2024
- CUET PG 2024 exam date – 11 March to 22 March 2024
Candidates interested in applying for the CUET PG 2024 exam need to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- NTA has indexed no age limit on candidates to become eligible for the CUET PG 2024. However, the candidates can be required to fulfill the age standards of the University to which they want to be admitted.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent degree from a recognized college.
- Candidates in the intermediate semester of their degree year can also apply.
- As the eligibility situations for admission are unique for each University, the candidates are counseled to visit the university website where they want to get admission and go through the special eligibility standards earlier rather than making use of them.
Candidates need to carry the essential documents before going for the CUET PG 2024 application form. For this, it is suggested that the candidate read the CUET PG 2024 notification PDF that includes all guidelines and regulations. Here is the list of documents that are
- A valid email ID.
- An accurate mobile number
- Photo identity proof along with Aadhar card, voter ID, and so forth.
- Soft copy of caste certificates, if relevant.
- Scanned copy of Class 10 marksheet.
- Scanned copy of Class 12 marksheet.
- Scanned copy of Photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature.
CUET PG 2024 reservation criteria
Indian residents belonging to the upper classes are given admission under the seats reserved for them as per the regulations prescribed by the Government of India. After verification of documents, the applicants may be given the gain of reservation.
If, to any degree, it is important to discover that a candidate has used fake/faux/incorrect documents or given wrong or incomplete records to avail the advantage of reservation in admission, such candidate can be rejected from the admission processes. If this sort of candidate has already been admitted to any university, the admission might be canceled.
CUET PG 2024 application process
To take part in the CUET PG 2024 application process or want to enroll in the PG program at Central University, here are the steps you should follow
- Go to the official website, CUET PG, https://cuet.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the CUET PG 2024 Registration link.
- Provide the asked information, which includes registration ID, password, and so on.
- Candidates need to fill in their personal info, qualification details, preferred exam center, and other information accurately in the application form.
- Now, upload your documents in the proper layout. Students need to be aware that the colored pix must be inquisitive about the white background. The documents must be uploaded. Jpg or Jpeg layout.
- Sign with the black pen on the white paper and scan it. Upload the photo in the area provided. This signature can be present on your admit card, and this has to be the shape of the signature posted on your answer sheet at some point during the final examination.
- Finally, candidates can be directed to the application fee payment page after finishing their CUET PG 2024 application form. Pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, UPI, Net banking, and so forth.
The application fees to apply for the CUET PG 2024 Exam are ₹1200/- for the upper-class category, ₹1000/- for the OBC-NCL/Gen-EWS category, ₹900/- for SC/ ST and ₹800/- for the backward class. You can submit your CUET PG 2024 application fees online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or UPI Services.
CUET PG 2024 Exam Date
The CUET PG 2024 Exam will be held from 11 March 2024 to 28 March 2024. The CUET PG 2024 Correction Window is between January 27-29, 2024, in which the candidate can make the corrections in their application form if there are any errors. The admit cards for CUET PG 2024 will be available on the portal on Match 7, 2024. Moreover, the duration of the CUET PG examination is 2 hours and held in 3 shifts
CUET PG Exam Language
The CUET (PG)- 2024 Exam Will Be Conducted In 13 Languages, including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, And Urdu.
CUET PG 2024 Exam pattern
Here is the important information that you should know about the CUET PG 2024 exam pattern
- The CUET PG 2024 exam will held online mode. It is a computer-based testing mode exam.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The candidate gets to cover the questions in the CUET PG Exam.
- Every paper of CUET PG consists of 100 questions
- Every question in the examination is multiple choice questions
- The candidate gets four marks on every correct answer
- There is a negative marking posses on incorrect answers. For every incorrect answer attained by the candidate, one mark will deducted
Candidates who want to get admission to a central university in PG courses are interested in applying for CUET PG 2024 exams. So, before sitting for the exam, you should fill out the CUET PG applications before the last date, 24 January 2024. The CUET PG 2024 will held from 11 March 2024 to 28 March 2024, so be prepared for your exam according to the 2024 exam pattern, syllabus, cut-off, etc