DSSSB, Delhi subordinate services selection board invites online applications for eligible candidates for various Posts. The recruitment invitations are out for the posts of Junior Assistant, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Assistant Grade I, Stenographer, and other posts. The recruitment authority of the board shares the notification through the newspaper in December 2023. It comes to know that the recruitment board will soon release the notification on DSSSB Group 4 recruitment on their official website.
There are a total of 2354 vacancies out by the recruitment board through Advt No. 05/2023 in 2024. The online application form for candidates to apply for Group 4 recruitment will be available on the portal from 9 January 2024. Candidates who want to get government jobs in Delhi city should not wait for the last submission date, 7 February 2024. It is suggested that all interested candidates have a close look at the eligibility criteria, application process, fees, etc, and then fill out their Group 4 recruitment application form online. Read this post to know about the DSSSB Junior Assistant, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Assistant Grade I, Stenographer Recruitment 2023, eligibility criteria, application process, selection criteria, etc.
DSSSB recruitment 2024 Notification
The DSSSB Group 4 recruitment notification was released by officials on portal. It offered the total 2354 vacancies for eligible candidates. The official notification was comes on 22 December 2023 that the Delhi subordinate services selection board invites the candidates to apply in recruitment process for posts of Junior Assistant, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Assistant Grade I, Stenographer, and other posts. The application window will open on 9 January 2024 and close on 7 february 2024
DSSSB Group 4 vacancy 2024
DSSSB aims to recruit talented candidates for the various 2354 posts. The different vacant posts under the recruitment process are Junior Assistant, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Assistant Grade I, and Stenographer. These vacancies are distributed among these different posts. Here is a look at the DSSSB Group 4 recruitment vacancy distribution
- Total Posts- 2354 posts
- Junior Assistant Group 4- 1780 posts
- Lower division clerk, LDC – 284 posts
- Assistant Grade 1- 104 posts
- Stenographer- 162 posts
- Junior stenographer- 24 posts
Before filling out the DSSSB group 4 recruitment application, it is suggested that candidates check out the eligibility criteria and find out whether they are qualified or not.
- For junior assistant- The candidate applying for the junior assistant post must be 10 + 2 passed and have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
- For junior stenographer ( English) – The candidate applying for this post must be 10 +2 passed with 100 w.p.m an typing speed 40 w.p.m
- For junior stenographer- The candidate must be 10th passed and have 80 w.p.m shorthand. They must have 40 w.p.m typing speed in English and 25 w.p.m typing speed in Hindi.
- For assistant grade- I- The candidate must be 10 + 2 passed and have 35 w.p.m typing speed in English on the computer and 30 w.p.m typing speed in Hindi.
- For LDC, lower division clerk- The interested candidate should be 10 + 2 passed and have 30 w.p.m typing speed in Hindi and 35 w.p.m typing speed in English on a computer.
- For Grade 4 junior assistant- The candidate must be 10+2 passed and have 30 w.p.m typing speed in Hindi and 35 w.p.m typing speed in English
The applicant’s age who apply for the DSSSB group 4 recruitment posts must be between 18-and 27 years old. The age relaxation will be provided to the specific category candidates, like SC, ST, OBC, etc.
DSSSB Group 4 recruitment application form 2024
The DSSSB Group 4 recruitment Application Form for 2024 is available online on the official portal: https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/. Aspiring applicants can visit the online portal to access the application form and fill in their personal information. You should enter your accurate information and upload the necessary documents to make the application hassle-free. Don’t forget to pay the application payment before deadline, so your application are successful submitted online. Keep a close eye on the official website for any updates or notifications on the application process.
How to Fill DSSSB Various Post Online Form 2024
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) released Junior Assistant, LDC, Stenographer, AG II Recruitment 05/2023 online on the official portal. Candidates are allowed to apply for these posts between 09/01/2024 to 07/02/2024. Candidates read the notification before Applying for the recruitment application form in DSSSB Various Post Advertisement No. 05/2023 Exam Online Form 2024. Here is the step-by-step guide you should follow to fill out your DSSSV various posts form 2024
- The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has posted the recruitment notification for the Junior Assistant, LDC, Stenographer, and AG II online. The application process will start from 9 January 2024 to 7 February 2024
- It is suggested that the candidate read all instructions before filling out the application form for DSSSB posts advt No 05/2023
- Please check and gather all your documents, which include proof of your eligibility, ID, educational certificates, etc.
- Fill out your recruitment application form with your name, DOB, and post for which you apply, and attach your scanned documents with it.
- Before submitting your application form, cross-check all the details
- Tap on the submit button to submit your DSSSB Group 4 recruitment application
- Print out the application form for future purpose
The application fee set by DSSSB officials for candidates who want to fill out the recruitment application is Rs 100. This application fee is for the OBC/EWS/ General candidates. There are no application fees applicable to the SC/ST/ESM/PWD/Female candidate category. You can make this application fee payment by online medium, credit card, debit card, UPI, or net banking.
The DSSSB Recruitment 2024 selection criteria are done in four stages
- Written Exam: The first phase of the DSSSB recruitment process is a written exam carried out to evaluate the candidates’ knowledge and skills. This is observed via a skill test or a typing check for candidates.
- Typing Test/Steno Test (as in keeping with publish requirement: After the written exam, candidates who’ve certified may be required to undergo a typing test or steno test. This test aims to evaluate their candidate’s typing speed and accuracy in typing or stenography. Only people who meet the minimum qualifying criteria in this phase will move further to the following phase of selection criteria.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Candidates who qualify in the written test proceed to the following stages of the selection process to recruit for the various posts offered by recruitment.
DSSSB, Delhi subordinate services selection board, released the vacancy notification for various Posts. The posts out under the DSSSB recruitment 2024 are Junior Assistant, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Assistant Grade I, Stenographer, etc. There are a total of 2354 posts out on the official portal. Any candidate who wants to apply for these posts needs to first make themselves eligible for that and then fill out their application online on the portal. The DSSSB recruitment application window will open on 9 January 2024 and closes on 7 February 2024. If you are really interested in applying for vacant posts, then it is suggested not to wait for the last submission date; make your application process earlier after the form is available online