If you are an Indian resident and now want to apply for your driving license, then you should know about the new driving license rules applied by the government. The driving license rules have now been changed by the government of India. As per new rules, now people do not need to go through an RTO training test that was conducted earlier by government agencies to allow them a license. Now, private institutions have the power to conduct tests on people and grant them driving license certificates. For more details on new driving license rules, you must read this entire post.
New driving License rules 2024
The new driving license rules for 2024 come with new changes. This rule comes into force and is effective from 1 June 2024. Right now, the notifications are only issued on new rules. Candidates who want to apply for their new driving license must be aware of the new rules. It is expected that the 9 lakh government vehicles are equivalent to junk and cause a lot of pollution in the country. To remove all objections that people have, banning cars from running on the road.
All vehicles of more than 15 years old will not allowed to run on road from 1 april, 2024. It mean the registration of vehicles of old age 15 years are discontinued. All new rules will implemented.
Under driving license new rules, a fine of 1 lakh will need to paid b people who violate the driving license rules. The person who drive on road at high speed, will pay fine of Rs 1000- Rs 2000. Under the new road safety rules, if minor is caught driving, then they need to pay fine of Rs 25000. In this case, the driving registration card of person are canceled and minor will not able to get license till 25 years age.
Driving License new rules benefits
In addition, the Union Ministry of Roads and Motorways has changed the documentation had to observe for a new driver’s license. There is some exact information for 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler drivers according to Driving License New Rules 2024. The benefit of Driving License New Rules is that there may be no physical examination held on the Regional Transportation Office.
The driving license application process can be finished completely online at https://parivahan.gov.in/. The government claims that this may assist to end the prolonged traces at RTOs. The person who’s want to apply for driver new license from the Regional Transportation Office is need to follow the Driving License New Rules 2024.
New Rules for Private Driving Training Centres
- The authorities have followed the basic set of recommendations for obtaining a private driving training centre license.
- The faculty must have at the very least 1 acre of land. Moreover, the 4-wheeler motors will want 2 acres of land.
- The Private Driving Training Center must have access to the trying-out facility.
- Trainers have to possess a high college diploma or equivalent training, a minimum of.
- A minimum of 5 years of driving experience is needed by the trainer.
- The teacher should be familiar with the fundamentals of biometrics and IT structures.
- The mild automobile education needs to be finished in much less than 4 weeks and should take at least 29 hours.
- There need to be at least two portions in training: practical and theoretical. The principal part of this has to take 8 hours, whilst the realistic component ought to take 21 hours.
- With eight hours of large concept education and 31 hours of sizable sensible preparation, heavy motor car training will span 38 hours and should be completed in 6 weeks.
New Driving License Types for 2024
On the basis of the type of automobile you force, you can need a different form of driving license.
Personal Vehicles Driving License Type
- MC 50CC: Bike with 55cc engine or much less potential
- MC EX50CC: Vehicle with gear and 50CC or more ability: Car and Bike.
- MCWOG / FVG: Bike with any engine ability but without gears: Scooter or Moped
- LMV-NT: Vehicle for shipping use
Commercial Vehicle Driving License Type
- HMV: Heavy Motor Vehicles
- HGMV: Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle
- MGV: Medium Goods Vehicle
- Trailer: Heavy Trailer License
- LMV: Bike, Van, Jeep, and Taxi
Fee structure under new driving licenses
|Type of driving license
|Learner license renewal
|Permanent license renewal
|Issue and renewal of license for driving school
|Issue of renewed driver’s license
|Issue of duplicate license for driving school
A way to apply for new driver license
- If you want to apply for a new driving license, then you must be at least 18 years old.
- To get a driver’s license, visit the portal: https://parivahan.gov.in/
- Now, you must open the home page on your screen
- Click on the Driving License Apply Option
- Where the application form will open, you can print it if you want. You can apply offline or either online.
- Fill in all the info asked in the application form
- Upload the specified documents
- You must make the application payment
- Go to the RTO to make the deposit and offer direct proof of whether or not you recognize the way to force or no longer.
- If you recognize the way to force, then your driving license can be approved and made for you.