DSSSB, Delhi subordinate services selection Board has released the notification for the recruitment of an Assistant teacher nursery. The recruitment notification 2023-24 releases the 1455 vacancies for the teacher nursery post. An interested candidate who wants to apply for the DSSSB assistant teacher nursery recruitment 2023-24 needs to apply online under Advt No 08/2023 and submit an application between 9 January 2024 to 7 February 2024. It is suggested to candidates to only apply for DSSSB assistant teacher nursery recruitment after read the Advertisement release by DSSSB officials. Keep reading the post to know more about the DSSSB assistant teacher nursery recruitment, vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply, the selection process, etc.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment Notification 2024
The notification on DSSSB assistant teacher nursery recruitment is released by officials on the online portal. The candidates must read the advertisement 08/2023 before starting their application process. The application window for this recruitment of assistant nursery teachers will be open from 9 January 2024 and closes on 7 February 2024. Interested candidates are allowed to start their registration for this recruitment on 9 January 2024. The notification releases the 1455 posts for the assistant teacher nursery. Candidates who are interested to get post at DSSSB teacher nursery need to filled the application form and go through further selection process. It is also suggested that candidates check their eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age, etc., before following the DSSSB assistant teacher nursery application process.
DSSSB assistant teacher nursery vacancy 2024
A total of 1455 posts are out by DSSSB officials for the post of assistant teacher nursery. Here is the vacancy distribution according to different categories of candidates
- Total posts -1455 posts
- General- 614 posts
- OBC- 377 posts
- EWS- 151 posts
- ST-115 posts
- SC- 198 posts
The candidates interested to apply for DSSSB recruitment process must meet the given below eligibility criteria. the following age criteria and educational qualifications decide whether you are qualified for this recruitment or not
Aspirants must be at least 18 years old as of seven February 2023 to apply for the Delhi assistant teacher nursery Recruitment. The upper age limit for the applicants must be 30 years old.
The eligibility standards for DSSSB Assistant Nursery Teacher 2024 require applicants to have a Senior Secondary School Certificate or must have at least 45 % marks. Additionally, candidates should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education or B.Ed. (Nursery) and need to have passed Hindi at the Secondary Level.
The candidate should be fluent in Hindi or at the Secondary Level. It is important for candidates to qualify through these eligibility criteria. If all these eligibility standards are passed by candidates, only after they are eligible to submit their application for this recruitment
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate.
- Valid ID Proof (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Etc.)
- Scanned Color Passport Size Photograph & Scanned Signature
- Mobile number and email ID
How to apply for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024
Before filling the application form, it is suggested that the candidate read the recruitment notification and be aware of all rules and guidelines. Here are the simple steps to fill your DSSSB Assistant Teacher Application Form 2024
- Visit the official DSSSB website first: https://dsssbonline.nic.in/. If you do not have created this website, you should register on it.
- When registering, fill in your accurate details, like name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Choose a strong password and don’t forget it for safe logins
- Use your credentials and Login in your DSSSB online account to start filling out the application form
- Find the link to Assistant Teacher Recruitment and click on “Apply Online.”
- Fill your application form properly
- Cross-check to ensure all of the statistics are correct.
- Scan and add the vital documents mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Pay the application fee by choosing online payment modes like credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- After finishing all the steps, tap the submit button to finish the application process.
- After submission of your form, take a printout of your form and payment receipt for future use
Interested candidates who fill out their application for Assistant Teacher Nursery need to make their application fee payment. The application fee for the General, OBC and EWS categories is Rs 100. There is no application fees for ST, SC, and unreserved female category
The application process for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment will start on 9 January 2024 and continue till 7 February 2024. It means that 7 February is the last date for candidates to submit their applications and participate in the assistant teacher nursery recruitment 2024 process. Candidates also need to make payment of application fees by the last application date.
The selection process for DSSSB Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2024 occurs in 3 phases.
- Written Exam: Candidates need to first take the written exam to showcase their abilities for the post of Assistant Teacher Nursery
- Document Verification: Next step of selection process is Verification of submitted documents. It ensures the accuracy and legitimacy of candidates’ documents.
- Medical Examination: A health assessment to ensure candidates are bodily suitable for the Nursery Teacher position. Successful candidates proceed to the very last ranges of recruitment.
DSSSB release the Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 notification. Interested candidates are suggested to qualify through the eligibility criteria and submit their online application without waiting for the last date.