DSSSB, Delhi subordinate services selection Board, starts the recruitment process for posts of stenographer. They release the 186 vacancies to recruit individuals for stenographer positions in the Delhi selection department. When the application process is complete and candidate filled their applications, it is time for the DSSSB Stenographer exam 2024. To prepare well for their exam, candidates need to properly follow the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Preparing for the DSSSB Stenographer exam 2024, according to the latest syllabus and pattern schedule, helps candidates score well in their exams. If you are also one of those who are going to take the steno exam in 2024, you must download the DSSSB Stenographer syllabus pdf 2024 and start preparing accordingly. You can get the accurate syllabus pdf at the official DSSSB website: https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
DSSSB Stenographer Syllabus 2024
For the current updates on the DSSSB Stenographer recruitment method in the year 2024, candidates are advised to consult the official notification at the DSSSB internet site. Any changes to the selection process might be duly communicated through the formal notification. It is suggested that candidate prepare for their steno exam 2024 according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus pdf.
|Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
DSSSB Stenographer Syllabus Details
In the DSSSB steno syllabus 2024, here are the various topics included.
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language and Comprehension
- English Language and Comprehension
General Awareness Syllabus
Here we tell you the various subjects covered in general awareness topics that you should prepare for your DSSSB stenographer exam 2024
- Politics and Constitution
- Art and Culture
- Daily Science
- Scientific Research
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability Syllabus
Here are the subjects covered in DSSSB Stenographer Syllabus 2024 General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability, that you should prepare properly
- Similarities and Differences
- Space visualization
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Observation and Relationship
- Arithmetical Reasoning
Arithmetical and Numerical Ability Syllabus
Here are the subjects covered in the DSSSB Stenographer Syllabus 2024: Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Time, Work, and Distance
- Tables and Graphs
Hindi Language and Comprehension Syllabus
DSSSB Stenographer Syllabus 2024 Hindi Language and Comprehension that the candidate needs to prepare are given below
- Sentence Structuring
- Synonyms and Antonyms
English Language and Comprehension Syllabus
- Sentence Structuring
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Conclusive Statements
- Understanding Passages
DSSSB steno Skill Test Syllabus 2024
- Candidates for the position of English stenographer ought to be able to type 100/40 phrases in a minute.
- 80/30 words in a minute is the required typing speed for candidates applying to be stenographers (Hindi).
- As that is mostly a qualifying examination, applicants have to recognize more on the one-tier trendy examination.
DSSSB Stenographer Exam Pattern
The DSSSB Stenographer Exam pattern comprises 2 stages – Tier I and Tier II. Tier I consists of sections on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, a Test of the Hindi Language, and a Test of the English Language. Tier II assesses stenography capabilities. Both stages are critical for applicants aspiring to secure the Stenographer position in the DSSSB department.
|English language and comprehension
|General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
|Hindi language and comprehension
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
DSSSB Stenographer Skill Test
Candidates who steady an area in the merit listing of the written exam move directly to the following stage of the selection process – the skill test. This test, carried out via DSSSB, evaluates candidates’ typing speed in applicable language. For a Stenographer (English), the minimum requirement is a typing speed of 100/40 words per minute, whilst for a Stenographer (Hindi), it is important to have 80/30 words per minute.
It’s important to know that the Skill Test is typically qualifying in nature, emphasizing the importance of focusing on the One-Tier General Exam. DSSSB keeps the authority to disqualify a candidate in the event that they fall extensively brief of the minimum requirements. As such, candidates have to technique both degrees of the selection method with thorough education.
How to Download: DSSSB Stenographer Syllabus PDF
- Visit the official DSSSB website, https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
- Navigate to the syllabus region on the homepage and pick out the DSSSB Stenographer Vacancy Syllabus 2024 link.
- When you click the link, the DSSSB Stenographer Syllabus 2024 will appear for your display.
- Candidates can download the DSSSB Delhi Stenographer Exam Syllabus in PDF format for further use.