ESIC released the latest notification on ESIC clerk recruitment 2024 for candidates who want to get posted in clerk positions. The official notification on the recruitment drive has been released on the portal. The total vacancies out for this recruitment process is 17710, out of which 1923 posts are for the lower division clerk, 6435 posts are for UDC, upper division clerks, 3341 posts are for MTS, 2596 posts are for the social security officer3415 posts are for the head clerk assistants, etc.
A candidate who lie between the age of 18 years to 25 years can easily apply for the ESIC clerk posts. You can check the complete details about this ESIC clerk recruitment 2024 drive on the online portal. To make it easier for you to apply for ESIC clerk posts, we make the post for you. It includes information on ESIC clerk recruitment 2024, like eligibility criteria, vacancies post names, documents required, how to apply, selection criteria, etc.
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2024
The ESIC employees state that insurance corporations are important to protect the well-being of people in India. Recently, the ESIC announced the ESIC clerk recruitment 2024 notification for candidates recruitment. It aims to recruit candidates for clerk posts, lower division clerks, upper division clerks, and head clerk assistants. The application window for this recruitment will open in January 2024. The lower division clerks vacancies out by ESIC clerk recruitment play a vital role in maintaining documents and records and ensuring everything is organized. ESIC also released the vacancies of UDC Upper division clerks to aim to handle the administrative tasks and serve as the backbone of functions. Under the ESIC clerk recruitment 2024, the vacancies for head clerk assistants are also out. The role of the head clerk assistant is to maintain a high degree of responsibility and ensure efficient operations in the organization.
ESIC Clerk Posts Details 2024
According to the ESIC clerk recruitment 2024 notification, here are the vacancies for clerk posts.
- Lower Division Clerk – 1923 posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 6435 posts
- Head Clerk assistant – 3415 posts
ESIC Clerk Educational Qualifications
The ESIC has mentioned the information regarding the academic qualification in their official notification. All the mentioned age and educational qualifications the candidate to fulfill to become eligible for clerk recruitment in 2024.
Lower Division Clerk
- Candidates should be 12th passed
- Candidates must have a diploma holder to become eligible for this position.
Upper Division Clerk
- Bachelor’s degree in any course issued through a known university or university of India.
- A candidate must have computer knowledge
Head Clerk Assistant
- A candidate must be 10th passed to apply for the head clerk assistant post under ESIC recruitment.
- Class 12 pass applicants can also apply for this.
- A graduation diploma holder candidate is also eligible to apply for this ESIC post.
- Master’s degree holders can practice.
ESIC Clerk Age Limit 2024
The ESIC Has referred to the age restriction in step with the post of this recruitment. All the candidates need to be qualified in this age criteria to apply for clerk posts. Here are the different age criteria set by officials according to different posts
- Lower division clerk- 18 years to 40 years
- UDC – 18 to 27 years old
- Head clerk assistant- 18 years to 40 years
ESIC Clerk Application Form 2024
A candidate who’s eligible and wants to apply for the ESIC clerk posts can visit http://esic.gov.in/ to fill out their online application form. Here is the step-by-step procedure you should follow to apply for the ESIC clerk posts
- Use your browser and search the online portal of ESIC’s
- The ESIC home page appears in front of you. Click on the recruitment tab.
- Select the recruitment post name and tap on it.
- Click on the Apply Online tab. Click on the new person registration tab.
- In this registration form, fill in all the essential details. An OTP may be sent to your registered number and electronic mail. Enter OTP sends to your registered number to complete the verification process.
- After submitting the registration form, a user ID and password may be despatched on your registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Enter the User ID and password to log in to the ESIC Clerk Application Form 2024. Cross-check all the information you filled in your application form and pay the application fees
- Download a print of your application fees for future purpose
Candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ST/PwBDs/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates, and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay a charge of Rs. 250/- after submitting their application on the portal. However, this fee may be refunded after deducting the relevant financial institution expenses after they seem for the Part-I Written Examination. The fee for all other classes is Rs. 500.
ESIC clerk salary 2024
The different candidates recruited to different clerk posts under the ESIC department can get paid different salaries. Here are the ESIC clerk 2024 salary details according to different posts
- LDC, Lower division clerk- Rs. 19900 to 63200
- UDC, Upper division clerk- Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Head clerk assistant- Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400
ESIC Recruitment 2023 gives job seekers a top chance to have a strong and worthwhile career at the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. There is a huge range of positions available, including ESIC clerk posts that will be released in January 2024. So, after January 2024, you will be able to fill out your ESIC clerk application form 2024 and go through the process