As the Indian population grows, the demand for Energy also increases. The increased demand for Energy poses challenges for the energy industry. In the current sector, Energy industries are trying to switch to solar Energy by adopting renewable sources of Energy. There is a need to adopt solar energy use because of insufficient resources relative to overconsumption by people.
For the average person, it is not possible to pay monthly energy bills because they are too high. To overcome this problem, the government launched the scheme, named free solar rooftop scheme 2024. Under this scheme, the solar panels are installed on the rooftops of beneficiaries. This government scheme not only meets the energy needs of people but also reduces energy bills and saves money. Keep reading the post to get detailed info about the Free Solar Rooftop Scheme 2024, eligibility, registration online, how to log in, etc.
Government Solar Rooftop Yojana 2024
Solar Rooftop Scheme 2024 was started by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi. Through this scheme, energy bill reduction benefits are given to people who belong to the poor category or have weak economic situations. In this scheme, the solar panels are installed on their rooftops and give them free Energy. Emphasis can be laid on doing so that poor citizens will now not need to pay energy bills, and they will be able to emerge as self-reliant and may be able to use Energy without any hassle.
Through this scheme, one crore solar panels may be set up so one can make certain energy deliveries and additionally reduce energy bills. With the launch of this scheme, the citizens of the country could be encouraged to use solar panels and reduce the use of fossil fuels. It makes a good approach towards renewable sources of Energy. To get solar panels set up from Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2024, all the eligible residents of the country Will meet the eligibility criteria and apply for it online at the official portal.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana Objectives
The essential aim of the solar rooftop subsidy scheme, which was installed by the vital government, is to get a greater number of people to use solar panels on their roofs so that less Energy is needed from the grid station. The scheme not only facilitates the authorities or the complete country, but it additionally facilitates people locally.
Solar Rooftop Calculator
Applicants who are planning to take solar panels through the Solar Rooftop Yojana can calculate the range of solar panels. Energy generated, location included, funding, and many others. With the help of the Solar Rooftop Calculator, Applicants can use the Solar Rooftop Calculator by following the given steps.
- Visit the National portal for rooftop solar, which is https://solarrooftop.gov.in/
- Now click on the calculator option to be had on the home page.
- After that, the Solar Rooftop Calculator will open on the screen.
- Enter details and tap on calculate option.
- All the information related to Solar Rooftop will be open on the display screen.
Requirements for Free Solar Rooftop Scheme
- To set up a solar rooftop panel, a minimal area of 10 square meters is required under Free Solar Rooftop Yojana 2024 to put in a 1-kilowatt solar gadget.
- Under this scheme, the significant authorities will offer a subsidy of 40% for putting in solar panels up to 3 kilowatts.
- Additionally, a Free Solar Rooftop Yojana Subsidy 2024 of 20% may be given for putting in solar panels from 4 kilowatts to 10 kilowatts.
- Installing a solar system in places of work and massive factories can reduce energy bills by 30% to 50%.
Free Solar Panel Scheme 2024 features
Here are the unique features of the Free Solar Rooftop scheme launched by the government
- Install solar panels in your institution’s housing and reduce energy bills by as much as 30-50%.
- Solar panels offer Energy for up to 25 years, and the set-up value may be recovered in 5-6 years. After that, you may revel in free Energy from solar for the next 19-2 decades.
- The vital authorities afford a subsidy of 20% for installing solar vegetation as much as 500 kW.
- You can select to self-deploy the solar plant or choose the RESCO version, where a developer will take care of the investment on your behalf.
- A space of 10 sq meters is required.
- Contact the closest workplace of your energy distribution business agency for additional facts.
Benefits Of Solar Rooftop Scheme
The information on the benefits that the citizens get from the Solar Rooftop Scheme is given below.
- The government of India should deploy solar panels on the roofs of the houses of the residents who are susceptible because of their financial situation to reduce their home energy bills by getting Energy from solar.
- Citizens are able to use Energy without spending a dime or paying any rate by applying to this solar rooftop yojana.
- The use of fossil fuels can be decreased in the country with the purpose of reducing the growing environmental pollution.
- Solar panels may be mounted on the rooftops of 1 crore residents of the country.
- There might be awareness among a few of the residents about solar Energy, because of which an increasing number of citizens get solar panels established.
- Citizens weaker than their financial circumstances might be capable of becoming self-reliant and emerging.
Required Documents for Solar Rooftop Yojana Registration
The information crucial documents required by the eligible residents of the country for Solar Rooftop Scheme Online Registration are as follows.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Identification card
- Own family ration card
- Earnings certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport size image
- Energy bill
Apply for a Free Solar Rooftop Scheme 2024
Apply for the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2024 online is an easy way for candidates. The central authorities have made it clear that applicants can apply through the official website. Here are the steps people need to complete to fill out their online application for Free Solar Rooftop Yojana
- Visit the National Portal for Rooftop Solar at https://solarrooftop.gov.in/
- On the homepage, find the registration phase below the “Apply for Rooftop Solar” section.
- Enter the required details together with the name of your country, distribution business company/application, and account number. Then, click on the “ Next ” button.
- Download the SANDES App to register for the Rooftop Solar Scheme using the given QR codes.
- Enter your mobile number and request an OTP via the Sandes App. Once received, enter the OTP and your e-mail ID to complete the application form for the Solar Rooftop Yojana.
- Finally, enter your registered customer account number and registered mobile number, and click on the “ Login ” button to apply online at the National Solar Rooftop Portal.