FSSAI Assistant Notification can be sent out quickly on the official website. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) frequently releases notifications to fill various positions in the company. These notifications function as a gateway for eligible applicants to join one of the most outstanding regulatory bodies in India. The FSSAI Assistant Notification brings interesting opportunities for people aspiring to contribute to the state’s food protection and standards. To get more info on the FSSAI assistant recruitment 2024, application start date, eligibility, application line, etc., you should read this article.
FSSAI Assistant Recruitment 2024
Candidates who want to be appointed as Assistant in FSSAI need to understand that the official has no longer yet shown that they’re going to release the notification for the recruitment drive soon
|Early 2024 (Expected)
|To be announced
If you are among the candidates seeking an assistant post at FSSAI, then you need to know that the application window will be available on the official website. As soon as the notification brochure is released through the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, the country is tuned in with the purpose of getting more information about it.
FSSAI Assistant Vacancy 2024
A range of vacancies for the post of Assistant hasn’t yet been officially disclosed via the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, and every single person needs to recognize that for the final cycle. There have been a complete range of 33 vacancies, out of, overall, 13 for UR, 9 for OBC (NCL), 6 for SC, 2 for ST, and 3 for EWS.
To apply for the FSSAI Assistant Recruitment 2024, applicants need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
The age limit for applicants making use of the Assistant post is 30 years as of the end date of the application. However, age relaxations are given for applicants belonging to a specific category.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes :3 years
- Disabled person – 10 yearss
- PwBD + SC/ST: 15 Years
- PwBD + OBC: 13 Years
- Ex/Servicemen (ExS): 3 years after deduction of navy service rendered
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and now not remarried (SC/ST): Up to 40 years of age
Candidates need a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college to be eligible for the FSSAI Assistant Recruitment 2024.
Candidates need to be either
- Citizens of India
- Subjects of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the aim of permanent settlement
- Persons of Indian foundation who’ve migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African international locations of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of everlasting settlement. However, applicants falling below this class must own a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
FSSAI Assistant Notification 2024 Apply Online
Here are the following steps candidates should check to apply online for FSSAI Assistant Recruitment 2024
- Go to the internet site of FSSAI: http://www.fssai.gov.in/
- Scroll and search for Jobs Careers at the bottom.
- Search for recruitment section and tap on applying option.
- Log in with the use of “Email ID and the Password” if registered, and if new, register yourself.
- Fill in the information required in the application form successfully by presenting the information.
- Upload your photo and signature in the required format
- Finally, pay the desired application price and click on “Submit”.
- Save and download the application form for future use
FSSAI Assistant Application Fee 2024
Applicants want to be aware of the application rate information to efficiently practice for the Assistant role in FSSAI. The fee structure varies primarily based on the candidate’s class.
- General/OBC: Rs 1000 (Application Fee) + Rs 500 (Intimation fees)
- Reserved Categories: Rs 500 (Intimation fees)
FSSAI Assistant 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for FSSAI Assistant Recruitment 2024 will be performed in two tiers: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification. Only the applicants who qualify for the written examination might be eligible to take part in the document verification system.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
The first level of the selection process is the computer-based Test (CBT). The CBT will encompass a couple of choice questions overlaying several subjects, which include
- General Intelligence
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English language
- General Awareness
- Computer Literacy
- FSSAI – Role, Functions, and Initiative
There may be a total of 120 questions in CBT, and applicants can be given 180 minutes to finish the exam. Four marks might be given for every accurate solution, whilst 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Candidates who efficiently qualify for CBT may be known for the report verification process. During this degree, the documents of the applicants, including academic certificates, will be established to ensure their eligibility for the Assistant post.