Recently, the Gurugram court issued the recruitment notification for posts of peon and process server. They release a total of 41 vacancies to be filled under recruitment. Interested candidates who want to get posted at peon and process server positions in Gurugram court can apply offline. The 41 posts released by recruitment notification help people to recruit as peons and process servers under Gururgram court.
Out of it, there are six posts vacant for the process server and 31 posts vacant for the peon. The application process to fill the applications for the Peon Process Server 2024 recruitments starts on 27 December 2023 and continues till 15 January 2024. Before start applying for Peon Process Server recruitment 2024, it is suggested to candidates to go through their eligibility criteria, age limit, and then apply properly without wait for last date.
Gurugram Court Peon Process Server 2024 recruitment notification
The official notification for Gurugram Court Peon Process Server 2024 recruitment is out, and the 41 vacancies are released. In total, there are 41 vacancies. There are 31 posts vacant for the peon positions and 6 posts vacant for the process server positions. The application window for interested candidates is open from 27 December 2023. if you also want to fill out your application for recruitment, then you can easily apply offline after reading the notification PDF.
- Application Start date- 27 December 2023
- The last date to fill out the application- 15 January 2024
- Interview date- To be announced
Recruitment Post-2024 Details
- Process servers- 6 Posts, with a pay scale range from Rs 16,900 to Rs 53, 500
- Peon – 35 posts, with payscale range from Rs 16,900 to Rs 53, 500
For Gurugram Court Peon and Process Server Recruitment 2024, the minimum age has been set at 18 years, and the maximum age has been set at 42 years. In this recruitment, age may be calculated on the basis of 1 January 2024. Apart from this, OBC, EWS, SC, ST, and reserved classes will get age relaxation as per government rules
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
To meet the educational qualification criteria set by Gurugram court officials, candidates who applied for the peon post must be 8th passed. The candidate who is going to fill out the Gurugram Court Process Server 2024 application form must be 10th passed
For Gurugram Court Peon Process Server 2024, the candidate has to have the subsequent required documents.
- 8th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Caste certificates
- Candidate’s mobile number and e-mail ID
- Aadhar card
A guide to apply for Gurugram court recruitment 2024
A candidate who wants to apply under the Gurugram Court Peon Process Server 2024recruitment is only allowed to apply offline.Candidates can apply offline for this Peon Process Server 2024 recruitment by following the step-by-step system given under
- First of all, it is suggested to the candidate to read the notification of Gurugram Court Peon Process Server 2024 carefully.
- After this, the application form will be out in the center. The office of the District and Sessions Judge is located at the District Court Complex, Near Rajeev Chowk, Gurugram.
- You should fill in all the required details in the application form once you fill in your information, like name, age, DOB, qualifications, etc. You should cross-check all details.
- You should attach self-attested photocopies of all of your essential documents.
- Paste a passport-length photo and signature at the prescribed place in the application form.
- After this, the application form has to be installed in an envelope of suitable size.
- After this, it has to be despatched to the cope with given as per the notification.
- Your application form must attain the designated place on or before the last date.
Gurugram Court Peon Process Server recruitment notification 2024 releases 41 vacancies. Applications are invited to fill up 41 posts of peon or process server for a period of six months or until permanent appointments are made by the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh, whichever is in advance.
The applications are already start filling by candidates from 27 December 2023 and application window still opens till 15 January 2024. Those candidate who are interested in applying for this Court Peon Process Server Vacancy 2024 and wants to fill out your application form are advised to read all the information carefully and complete their applications before the deadline