JSSC, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission declared the constable competitive exam by their recent notification on 20 December 2023. From recruitment notification, it is come to know that there are 4919 constable vacancies out. The application process for this recruitment starts on 15 January 2024 and runs till 14 February 2024. Interested candidate who wants to recruit themselves as constable under Jharkhand police can apply for it on 15 January 2024.
It is suggested that only eligible candidates apply for it and follow up the smooth application process. If you also want to take part in Jharkhand police constable recruitment 2024, then you must be qualified through the eligibility standards. Before starting the application filling process, let us read the post and get a clear understanding of all the facts.
Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment 2024
JSSC released the official recruitment notification for 4919 constable posts. They recruit eligible candidates via recruitment and fill these posts. It brings a golden opportunity for applicants who want to recruit themselves as a constable in the Jharkhand police. The online application window will open on 15 January 2024 and will allow you to fill out your applications.
|Important dates of Jharkhand Police Vacancy
|Notification release date
|20 December 2023
|Application start date
|15 January 2024
|Application end date
|14 February 2024
Distribution of Jharkhand Police Vacancy constable vacancy 2024 district-wise
|Jharkhand Police Training Center
|Jungle War Fair School
|Constable Training Center
|Constable Training Center
|Jangalwar Fair School
|Jharkhand Police Academy
Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and Qualifications Details
The eligibility criteria for applying to the Jharkhand Constable Competitive Examination (JCCE) 2023, inclusive of age limit and minimal educational qualification, are set by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The following eligibility standards must be met by the candidate to apply for this recruitment.
- The applicant age must be atleast 18 years old.
- The maximum age limit of candidate varied on the basis of their category. There may be relaxations given to reserved categories.
- Candidates need to have completed at least the 10th grade (Matriculation) from a recognized board or group.
There are unique physical standards set by the authority, which include height, chest size, and weight, which candidates have to meet.
- GEN- 160 cms
- EWS- 160 cms
- BC II- 160 cms
- EBC I- 160 cms
- SC- 155 cms
- ST- 155 cms
Applicants must be Indian citizens.
Application Form 2024
All the Candidates must fill out the Jharkhand Police Constable Application Form 2024 after the notification is released, after which they begin making ready for the exam. This is to inform you that the Online Form for the Constable Vacancy can be released on 15 January 2024, and after that, applicants can do the online registration. Applications might be familiar to eligible applicants on jssc.Nic.You need to fill the form with the usage of the commands given below. You have to have essential documents, which include a Photograph, Signature, 10th Certificate, 12th Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, and some other documents. Pay the Application Fee and add your documents. Filling out the form is also an important step in the application process. You should know
How do you apply online for JSSC Police Recruitment 2024?
To follow online for JH Police Constable Recruitment, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to http://jssc.gov.in/ from 15 January 2024.
- Find the Recruitment Notification: Look for the JCCE 2023 notification or the applicable link to the Constable recruitment application.
- Register/Sign In: If you’re a new person, complete the registration process. Else login in with your details.
- Fill Out the Application Form: Carefully fill in all of the required details in the application form.
- Upload Documents: Upload required documents, which include academic qualifications, age proof, and so on.
- Pay the Application Fee: Pay the application fee online via online payment mode, like debit card, credit card, UPI, etc
- Submit the Application: After verifying all the details, submit your application form
- Print the Application: Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Process For Jharkhand Constable Recruitment 2024
The Jharkhand Constable Recruitment 2024 contains a meticulous selection process including several phases to assure the enlistment of the maximum able and skilled applicants. These stages encompass:
Phase 1: Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
In order to decide their health and suitability for the position, candidates are required to undergo a physical efficiency test and physical measurement test. In this phase, their body vitals like height and weight are measured.
Phase 2: Medical Examination for candidates
Successful candidates in the bodily checkups undergo a complete medical exam to assure their basic health and well being. Candidates who skip the Phase 1 are also eligible to go through the phase 2
Phase 3: Written Examination
In the final stage, there could be a comprehensive written examination to assess the applicants’ knowledge, competencies, and qualifications for the different role of Jharkhand Police Constable.