LIC AAO, Life Insurance Corporation of India, released the recruitment notification. They release the notification for the various vacancies. The notification PDF of LIC AAO Recruitment specifies the complete information, like age limit, educational qualification, and documents required that candidates should consider. Under LIC AAO Recruitment notification, there are around 800-1000 vacancies out.
The vacancies are released for AAO posts and assistant administrative officers. Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts need to look at every detail, including the name of the posts, the number of vacancies, eligibility, application, etc. It is expected that applications for the recruitment are started from February 2024 to March 2024 and allows candidates to take part in the LIC AAO Recruitment Drive 2024
LIC AAO Notification 2024
The LIC AAO Recruitment notification PDF is expected to out in February – March 2024. This notification will provide crucial details about the examination, which include the application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and more. Keep an eye on the official LIC site for the release of the LIC AAO Recruitment 2024 notification.
|LIC AAO 2024
|800 – 1000
|Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
|Notification Release Date
|February to March 2024
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2024
The LIC AAO vacancies information for 2024 can be released in the official notification. The release vacancies are depends up on LIC requirements. However, the expected vacancies may be 800-1000. Candidates can check the official notification for the category-wise and post-wise vacancies as soon as launched.
Eligibility of LIC AAO Recruitment 2024
Before applying for the LIC AAO 2024, it is important for all applicants to meet eligibility standards. The eligibility criteria for LIC AAO positions encompass citizenship, age limit, and education qualifications.
As the LIC AAO examination includes numerous posts, each position has distinct academic qualifications. Here are the AAO educational qualifications that applicants should meet
- For AAO (Generalist): A commencement diploma in any discipline is required.
- For AAO (IT): Students should hold a bachelor’s degree. It needs to be in Engineering with a specialization in Computer Science, IT, or Electronics, or own an MCA/MSc in Computer Science.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant): A bachelor’s diploma from an identified Indian University/Institution is needed. Additionally, college students have to have passed the very last examination of the ICA of India and finished articles as stipulated by way of the Institute. Students should be Associate Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, and their club quantity can be validated.
- For AAO (Actuarial): Students need to have a bachelor’s diploma. Students have to have exceeded papers CT1 and CT5.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): A grasp’s diploma in Hindi/Hindi translation at the bachelor’s diploma stage or a postgraduate master’s degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects on the bachelor’s diploma stage, or a postgraduate grasp’s degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the bachelor’s degree stage is needed.
Candidates age must be lie between 21 to 30 years old. Age relaxation will give to some categories as per government rules
Students need to provide sure documents while filling out the application form. The listing of required documents are
- A valid contact number and Email ID
- Details of ID proof consists passport, Aadhaar card, voter ID, ration card, and so forth.
- Academic details of 10th and 12th standards.
- A debit card or net banking information are had to pay the LIC AAO application fees.
- Scanned photographs of the student’s picture, signature, handwritten statement, and left thumb impact, adhering to the specified specifications.
LIC AAO 2024 Application Fee
Applicants need to pay application fees via online modes. The applicants of SC/ST/PWD category need to make payment of Rs. 100 as Fees plus Transaction fees, and other Applicants are required to pay Rs. 600 as Examination Fee plus Transaction costs. Once the application fee is paid, it’ll not be refunded in any case.
LIC AAO Apply Online 2024
Registration online is first step of LIC AAO recruitment 2024. After the new registration, you must fill out the online form and pay the application fees. Candidates making use of the posts are required to possess an active e-mail ID and mobile number to get hold of critical information regarding recruitment. They should maintain this crucial information till the end of the LIC AAO Recruitment 2024 Process.
- Visit the official site of the LIC, https://licindia.in/
- Then, click on the LIC AAO Apply on line 2024 Link available in the careers section.
- Click the New Registration tab.
- Enter the desired information along with your name, valid email ID, date of birth, mobile number, and so on.
- Now, click at the submit button to finish the LIC AAO Apply online 2024 registration process.
- Now, the Registration ID and a password will be sent to the applicants at their e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Log in using your Registration Number and Password to maintain the LIC AAO Apply Online 2024 Form.
- In the following step, add the required scanned documents such as a photo, left thumb impression, declaration, and signature. Ensure to attach your documents and signature in given format as specified
- Now fill in the required information in the LIC AAO Apply online 2024 form like private information, expert details, Educational qualifications, and so on.
- Now click on the preview button and move-check the information you’ve submitted on the application form.
- In the last step, pay the application fees to finish the LIC AAO Apply online 2024 Process.
LIC Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The notification of LIC AAO 2024 will offer details of the examination pattern. The LIC AAO recruitment 2024 procedure includes 3 degrees, each with a special pattern. The first level is the LIC AAO prelims examination. The 2nd level is the LIC AAO mains examination.
Prelims Exam Pattern
The LIC AAO prelims exam takes place online at various facilities nationwide. It includes 3 sections. It is allotted a total time of 1 hour. The Exam is conducted in both English and Hindi. Each section has a time duration of 20 minutes. Students should acquire the minimum qualifying marks unique for every section.
Following the Exam, the authority will decide the cut-off marks for the LIC Prelims examination. The marks received in LIC AAO prelims will no longer make a contribution to the merit list. The English Language Test is qualifying.
Mains Exam Pattern
LIC conducts the AAO primary examination online to shortlist students for the interview stage. The Exam caters to numerous functionally awesome positions, developing a unique sample for each post. The medium of the Exam is English and Hindi for all sections besides the English section, with 30 questions in each section, excluding the descriptive test.
The LIC AAO principal exam accommodates two types of questions
- Objective type questions – 200 marks
- Descriptive type – 25 marks
Evaluation of the descriptive paper is reserved for students who qualify within the objective part of the primary exam. The English Language Test is qualifying, and the marks obtained in it will not contribute to the merit list.
Interview Exam Pattern
The LIC AAO Interview marks the very last level of the selection process. In about three instances, the range of vacancies will decide the candidates referred to for an interview. Following the interview, the government will announce the results, and decided on students will go through a scientific take a look at.
LIC AAO 2024 Syllabus
The LIC AAO syllabus 2024 could be mentioned within the LIC AAO notification.
|National law associated with the Insurance quarter
|Concept of Insurance Important Financial Institutions
|Historical Background of the Insurance Zone in India
|Current News Related to the Insurance Sector
|Latest Guidelines issued by using IRDA
|Mixtures & Allegations
|Cistern and Pipe
|Ratio and Proportion
|Permutation and Combination
|Profit and Loss
|HCF and LCM
|Speed, Distance, and Time
|Surds and Indices
|Problem on Ages
|Simple and Compound Interest
|Boats and Streams
|Work and Time
|Antonyms and Synonyms
|Direct and Indirect Speech
|Vocabulary-primarily based questions
|Idioms and Phrases
|Active and Passive Voice
|Parts of Speech
|Order and Ranking
|Alphabet and Number Series
|Statement, Arguments, and Conclusion
Salary For LIC AAO Officers
The LIC AAO salary is attractive, with a primary pay of approximately INR 53,600 per month. In addition, officials acquire various perks and allowances, leading to general emoluments around INR 902,870 in keeping with the month on the minimum of the pay scale.