The MAH MBA CET examination is scheduled to be held on 23 and 24 March 2024. The Maharashtra State CET authority conducts the MAH MBA CET exam yearly to shortlist applicants for admission to MBA courses. Although this exam is more often than not for Maharashtra State applicants, aspirants from throughout the country are eligible to participate. It means MAH MBA CET 2024 applications bring a good opportunity for the candidates. The applications for MAH MBA CET 2024 start from 11 January 2024 and run till 31 January 2024.
After the MAH MBA CET exam, selected applicants get seat allotments through a centralized counseling process called the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Over 300 MBA colleges participate in the MAH CET counseling process.
Candidates aiming to steady a seat in control guides at the top MBA faculties in Maharashtra ought to submit their application before the required deadline. Further, candidates have to download the MAH MBA CET 2024 admit card to take part in the exam.
Overview of MAH MBA CET 2024
MAH MBA CET 2024 examination is held online across 60+ examination centers in Maharashtra. Here are the Key highlights of the MAH MBA CET examination that applicants should know
|MAH MBA CET Registration (out)
|11 January, 2024
|Last Date for Registration
|31 January, 2024
|MAH MBA 2024 CET Application Form Correction date
|2nd Week of March 2024
|MAH MBA CET 2024 Admit Card
|3rd Week of March 2024
|MAH MBA CET 2024 Exam Date
|March 23 and 24, 2024
What is MAH CET MBA?
MAH CET is a common entrance exam whose full name is Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is formally known as MAH MBA/MMS-CET and is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, for pursuing MBA publications in various institutes across Maharashtra. Candidates who qualify for the MAH MBA CET can be eligible to take admission to establishments across the Maharashtra nation.
- All Government of Maharashtra Management Education Institutes
- University Departments of Management Education
- University Managed Management Education Institutes
- All Un-Aided Management Education Institutes included according to the Act
Candidates who will attain a precise rating in the MAH MBA CET exam could be eligible to be admission to MBA colleges. Candidates with valid rankings in CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA are able to take part In MAH CET MBA counselling for further admission in participating faculties.
Here are eligibility standards candidate need to meet
- The applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have a graduation diploma issued by a recognized college in any area.
- The minimum mark required in the qualifying examination is 50%.
- Final-year college students of graduate courses (10+2+3) also are eligible to apply for the MAH CET 2024 online examination.
- All India class candidates can also pursue admission to Maharashtra B-colleges based on the effects of other MBA entrance exams, which include CAT, CMAT, and so forth.
MAH MBA CET 2024 Documents Required
The list of vital documents required to be uploaded at the stage of the MAH MBA CET 2024 Registration method is as follows.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Class 10+2 (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Date of Birth (or equal) certificates
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- A scanned copy of the signature
- Category certificates (if relevant)
- Income certificates (if applicable)
- PwD certificates
- Credit/debit card or net banking credentials
The application fees for MAH MBA CET 2024 should be submitted via online medium. Candidates could make it through the following techniques.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Cash card
Here are the details of the application fees amount for different category
|SC, ST, OBC, NT
How to Fill the MAH MBA CET Registration 2024 Form?
Aspirants need to follow the given below steps to apply for MAH CET registration 2024
- Visit MAH CET MBA official website, https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click on new registration option at homepage.
- Thereafter, click on ‘I will be given and continue.’
- In the next step, you want to create an account for MAH MBA CET registration 2024. Proceed carefully to fill in your personal details, consisting of your name and email address (as required). Now, create a password, click on submit, and continue.
- Further, log in along with your application ID and password
- Now, input personal details, home state, and category
- After all the info is stuffed effectively, upload the required document as identification evidence
- Now, add a passport-size picture and your signature.
- Next, input your exam city.
- Finally, pay the application fees and hold the final receipt for future purposes.