Maharashtra Police Department released the recruitment notification for various posts. The candidates of the 12th passed are eligible to apply for this recruitment. According to the recruitment notification, there are 17471 vacancies. The application link will soon be active on the website, which allows candidates to take part in the Maharashtra Police Bharti recruitment drive. Once the application link is active you are allowed to apply directly for the recruitment.
The vacancies out under recruitment are bandsman, police constable, police constable driver, armed police constable, etc. The application start date and last date will be announced soon on the website. Detailed notification PDF for Maharashtra Police Bharti will soon be available on the website. It is suggested that candidates visit the official site regularly to stay updated on all details regarding recruitment.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2024 Notification
The government of Maharashtra has announced numerous vacancies for Police Constable in the Maharashtra Police Department. The official notification for Maha Police Constable Recruitment 2024 will be posted on the online portal. Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies can fill out their online application at the official site.
The selection process for these vacancies consists of offline written tests, physical tests, medical exams and document verification. All the applicants need to undergo all the steps to get recruited.
The offline written examination might be held in 2024 at various centres across the country. It is suggested that applicants check the complete information given here to know about the proper recruitment procedure
|Maharashtra Police Department
|Police Constable Educational Qualification
|19 to 28 years
Maharashtra Police Recruitment vacancy details
|Maharashtra (District wise)
|Driver Police Constable
|SRPF Police Constable
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
The eligibility standards of Upcoming Maharashtra Police Bharti 2024 is a set of norms in terms of age limit and educational qualification, which the candidates must satisfy to be eligible for the recruitment process. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility standards could be rejected from the recruitment process. Here are brief eligibility criteria of Maharashtra Police Recruitment that candidates need to meet
The candidate must be a citizen of India and Should be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Constable: Candidates need to have passed the SSC / HSC (Plus Two) examination (Plus Two) from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- Sub-Inspector: The candidate needs to have a Degree in any area or equivalent qualification from a recognized College / Institution affiliated with a diagnosed University.
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
|SC / ST
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility
|Chest (Only for guys)
Physical Efficiency Test for Maharashtra Police Bharti
|1600 meters going for walks
|800 meters walking
|100 meters jogging
|100 meters going for walks
|Collect thrown (4 kg)
How do you apply online for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official internet site of Maharashtra Police, https://www.mahapolice.gov.in/
- A recruitment option available on home page, click on it. Tap on recruitment link.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the essential information in application form.
- Upload required documents like photos, signatures and many others. Pay the application fee by the given payment mode.
- Review the application and make sure that all the information you filled in is accurate.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
It is vital for applicants to read the whole advertisement before applying. A candidate has to follow only as soon as possible for a single submission. If the candidate presents the wrong facts, the candidature could be cancelled at any level.
- General Category – Rs. 450
- Backward Category – Rs. 350
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Interview / Document Verification
Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2024 stands as a good possibility for individuals to contribute to law enforcement. The recruitment notification, highlighting diverse posts and eligibility standards, is an important statistic for interested candidates. The streamlined application process at the online portal facilitates smooth access for candidates. This recruitment force now not only shows the state’s dedication to retaining public protection but also provides a platform for committed individuals to embark on a satisfying profession in Maharashtra Police. Prospective candidates are recommended to apply and be part of this vital process for societal well-being.