The Odisha Staff Selection Commission, OSSC has begin the registration process for Combined Technical services recruitment exams 2023. The interested people can apply for the OSSC CTS posts by visit the official website, ossc.gov.in. This time, total 1043 vacancies are available for interested candidates. The OSSC Combined Technical services registration process is underway and application submission deadline is 22 January.
The exam is properly conducting to shortlist the candidates for posts like assistant training officer, junior mining officer, Junior engineer, and Junior MVI. The OSSC CTS recruitment exams have been conduct in three phases, prelims, mains and verification of certificates. Candidates need to pass through these stages to apply for OSSC CTS posts.
OSSC CTS Recruitment 2023
OSSC, Odisha Staff selection commission starts the registration process for the OSSC CTS Recruitment 2023. To apply for CTS recruitment, the interested candidates are needed to apply online at official OSSC website. The OSSC release the total 1043 vacancies for different posts, for which you can apply through recruitment process. To recruit the eligible candidates, the OSSC will conduct the examination. The aim of OSSC CTS examination is to select the skilled and eligible candidates for available roles, include Assistant Training officer, junior engineer, Junior Mining officer, Junior MVI. The recruitment process is not easy. The candidates need to go through the three exams stages, prelims, mains and certificate verification.
Highlights of OSSC CTS recruitment
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites applications for several posts.
- They release a total of 1043 vacancies. Applications are invited with advertisement reference number ITE-49/2023/4812/OSSC.
- The age criteria for OSSC Combined Technical services is 21 to 38 years
- Moreover, the age relaxation will offered to SC/ST/OBC categories, disabled persons, ex-women, and servicemen, according to government rules
- The reservation/quota will given to some categories, including ST, SC, OBC, Unreserved classes, and women
- The OSSC Combined Technical Services recruitment examination is conducted online mode at the regional level
- Once the recruitment process is complete, when the interested candidates take the recruitment exam and pass it, they will be posted at Bhubaneswar in Odisha, India
OSSC CTS Vacancies 2023
There are a total of 1043 vacancies released under the Odisha Staff Selection Commission combined technical services recruitment process. Here are the clear details of the number of vacancies for every CTS post
- Junior engineer mechanical- 3 Posts
- JE civil- 24 Posts
- Junior Mining Officer- 196 Posts
- JE civil in Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water – 121 Posts
- Junior MV1- 48 posts
- Tracer- 10 Posts
- JE civil in Engineer in Chief, Water Resources- 66 Posts
- JE civil in Works Department- 575 Posts
- Application Start date- 20 December 2023
- Last registration date- 19 January 2024
- Last application submission form date- 22 January, 2024
- Application form correcting window- 20 December to 24 January
Candidates who want to apply for OSSC CTS recruitment must meet the following eligibility criteria. It includes the age criteria, educational qualifications, nationality, etc, that you should meet to become eligible for the OSSC combined technical services post.
The age of candidates applying for the OSSC CTS recruitment process must be between 21 to 38 years old.
Here are the educational qualifications of candidates varied according to the CTS posts for which they apply
- Junior Mining officer
As a candidate, if you are going to apply for Junior Mining Officer under OSSC CTS posts, then you must have a Diploma in Mining Engineering from any Polytechnic/Course in India or an equivalent certificate from recognized Polytechnic colleges.
- Junior MVI
Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by the State Council of Technical Education or equal courses declared by the Central or State Government. Candidates with higher qualifications, like Graduate Engineers in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, must be from the University authorized by AICTE.
- Junior Engineer ( Mechanical)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a top Institution. Candidates with higher qualifications, including Degree/B-Tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering, are also eligible, furnished they possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer ( Civil)
The candidates who want to apply for the Junior Engineer post must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institution. The candidate also has computer knowledge.
The candidates who are going to apply for the tracer post in OSSC CTS recruitment should have a Matric with NTC/NAC with years of training in Civil Draughtsman delivery and knowledge in Computer Applications and Auto-CAD.
- Junior Engineer ( civil Under drinking water and Panchayati raj department)
If you want to apply for a CTS Junior Engineer under this department, then you should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from an Institution recognized by the Odisha Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training.
- Junior Engineer ( civil under work department)
Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equal qualification from an Institution affiliated to Odisha Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training.
- Junior Engineer ( civil underwater resources, engineer in chief, Odisha)
Interested candidates who want to apply for Junior Engineers under this department should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from an Institution recognized by the Odisha Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training.
Along with the above educational eligibility criteria, here are the following requirements that the candidate should meet
- Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a compulsory language
- Passed Matriculation or relevant exam with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language term
- Passed in Odia as language term in every Class-VII final examination or above
- Passed a test in Middle English School Standard in Odia that is affiliated with the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
Interested candidates applying for OSSC Combined technical services jobs must have Indian nationality.
OSSC CTS selection process
The selection process for OSSC CTS recruitment exams occurs in 3 phases: prelims, mains, and verification.
- Prelims examination- 150 Marks
- Mains examination- 200 marks
- Verification of certificate
OSSC CTS Examination plans and patterns
There are three stages of the OSSC combined technical services recruitment examination as follows as
Stage 1- Prelims
OSSC CTS prelims examination includes multiple-choice questions ( MCQs) and objective-type questions. It is of 150 Marks. Candidates get a duration of 2.5 hours to complete this exam. Subjects covered in it are general awareness, technical ability, and quantitative aptitude and reasoning, 50 marks each. On every wrong answer, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks. Candidates who score the minimum marks criteria will be eligible for the main exam.
Stage 2- Mains
The main examination for OSSC CTS recruitment includes subjective questions. It comprises 200 marks. The duration of this paper given to the candidate is 3 hours. Different papers are set on the basis of different technical requirements.
Stage 3- Verification of certificates
This is 3rd phase of the OSSC combined technical services recruitment process. In this, all candidates need to verify their original documents. If their original documents are not verified by officials, then they will be out of the recruitment process.
OSSC CTS Recruitment Application Process
Candidates who want to apply for the OSSC CTS recruitment process can submit their application online at the official portal. The application window is already open for interested candidates from 20 December to 19 January 2024. Here are the simple steps you should follow to fill out your OSSC CTS recruitment application
- Visit the official OSSC website: https://www.osssc.gov.in/Public/OSSSC/Default.aspx.
- Tap on the registration link shown on the homepage
- Fill your accurate details in for the registration process
- Now, use the credentials that you use for registration. Go to the login window, log into your account, and fill out the application form
- Enter your accurate information, like name, DOB, post name, etc
- Upload your essential documents in a specific format as mentioned
- Now, make application fee payment online
- Submit your application form
OSSC, Odisha staff selection commission invite candidates to apply for Combined technical services recruitment 2023. This process starts from 20 December and continue till 19 January 2024. Ensure to fill your accurate information in application form to keep this process hassle free. If you also interested to apply for OSSC CTS posts, you can fill your application form at official OSSC portal.