OSSSC, Odisha sub ordinate staff selection commission released the recruitment notification for Odisha combined recruitment examination. This recruitment drive is conducts to fill the several positions, include supervisor, revenue inspector, amin, assistant revenue inspector, and statistical field surveyor. There are total 2895 posts out in recruitment. The application will are available on website for candidates who wants to apply for posts under the OSSSC vacancy 2024. It is suggested to candidates to regularly check the online portal and stay update of information comes regarding the application process.
The online OSSSC recruitment 2024 applications starts from the 30 December 2023. The last date for candidates to do registration and take part in recruitment is 25 January 2024. The last date to fill the applications online is 31 January 2024. Let dive in more details present in post to know more about the OSSSC vacancy 2024
OSSSC recruitment 2024 notification
OSSSC released the recruitment notification for the positions of the amin, revenue inspector, supervisor, assistant revenue inspector, and statistical field surveyor. The notification was released on 30 December and opened the application window for candidates. It allows the candidates to fill out their applications online and take part in recruitment till 31 January 2024. There are a total of 2895 vacancies out for candidates to apply for vacant positions.
|Notification release date
|30 December 2023
|Application start date
|25 January 2024
|Application end date
|31 January 2024
OSSSC Recruitment 2024 Vacancy
The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has a total of 2895 vacancies throughout various positions, which include Assistant Revenue Inspector (ARI), AMIN, Revenue Inspector (RI), Supervisor, and Statistical Field Surveyor. Out of it, the highest number of vacancies are allotted for Assistant Revenue Inspectors, for 827 posts.
|Number of vacancies
|Assistant revenue inspector
|Statistical field surveyor
Interested applicants need to meet the following eligibility standards according to the posts for which they applied.
- Education Qualification: One must have pursued a UG diploma from a UGC-recognized university with Science, Commerce or Arts with technology and computer packages.
- Age Limit: The candidate age must be between 20 – and 38 years old
ICDS Supervisor (Female)
- Education Qualification: An individual has to have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from a UGC University.
- Age Limit: A candidate’s age has to not be under 21 and above 38 years.
Assistant Revenue Inspector
- Education Qualification: A candidate needs to have passed the Intermediate Examination with an understanding of laptop programs.
- Age Limit: The candidate age is lie between the 20-8 years old
- Education Qualification: An aspirant needs to have passed through the Intermediate examination with knowledge of computer packages.
- Age Limit: To apply for the post of Amin below the OSSSC CRE 2024, a candidate’s minimum age is 20 years, and the maximum age is 38 years old
Statistical Field Surveyor
- Education Qualification: Candidate must have passed the Class 12 Exam with Science, Commerce or Arts stream from a recognized group.
- Age Limit: The candidate age must be between the 20 and 38 years old
Before applying online for any post under the OSSSC recruitment 2024, a person must examine the notification brochure to confirm the educational qualification and age standards
The selection for these positions includes a Preliminary Examination, a Main Examination, and a Practical Skill Test. This multi-level system guarantees that the most successful and certified candidates are selected.
How to Apply Online For OSSSC Recruitment 2024?
Here is the step-by-step guide you should follow to apply for OSSSC recruitment 2024 online at the site
- Visit the Official Website- Go to the professional OSSSC website by typing https://www.Osssc.Gov.In/ on your browser.
- Find recruitment option seem on homepage.
- Access OSSSC Recruitment 2024- Click on the hyperlink that corresponds to OSSSC Recruitment 2024 to get access to information.
- Read the Official Notification- Carefully examine the legit notification to know the eligibility criteria, important dates, and other critical information.
- Initiate the Online Application- Tap on the “Apply Online” link in the recruitment section.
- Fill in the Online Application Form- Complete the application form with correct personal details, educational details and other information.
- Upload Required Documents- Follow the guidelines to upload vital documents, which include educational certificates, identity proof, and passport-sized pictures.
- Review and Edit- It is suggested that you cross-check the information you filled in the application form before submitting it.
- Submit the Application- Once satisfied, submit your application form online at the site.
- Print Application Confirmation- Print a copy of the confirmation in your records. This may be required for future reference.
Candidates can fill out the application on the official internet site. The links to use for the posts are activated. It is suggested to candidate to read PDF of notification. There can be no application fees applicable to candidates for applying online.
OSSSC Recruitment 2024 Salary
After the final process of the Combined Recruitment Examination 2023, when skilled applicants are recruited for posts by the government, they get handsome salaries from officials. The salary and pay range that candidates get for the positions of Revenue Inspector, ICDS Supervisor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, AMIN, and Statistical Field Surveyor are given below.
- ICDS supervisor- Rs 35,000 to Rs 1,12,400
- Assistant revenue inspector- Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- AMIN- Rs 18, 000 to Rs 56, 900
- Statistical Field Surveyor- Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900
- Revenue Inspector- Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400
If you also want to recruit yourself at vacant posts under the OSSSC recruitment 2024, and paid by this handsome salary, then you should fill your applications online at portal, before last date.