The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the best welfare scheme launched by the Indian government. It is a scheme for farmers of our country. PM Kisan government scheme pays Rs 6000 every year to eligible farmers. To get benefits of this scheme, around ten crore farmers are also enrolled in it. The project of this scheme was first launched by the government in 2019. Every eligible farmer can get the assistance of Rs 2000 three times a year in their bank account.
If you are also a farmer and want to get the benefits of this scheme, then you should apply for the PM Kisan scheme. For this, you must check the eligibility criteria first, be aware of benefits, follow the application process, and make your new registration on the portal as a farmer. To make it easier for you, here we make the post and give you complete details on the PM Kisan yojana eligibility, benefits, new registration process, etc.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration
Under the PM Kisan scheme, every eligible farmer can get financial assistance of Rs 6000 in the year. It is a farmer’s welfare scheme launched by PM Modi in 2019. It was launched to provide financial assistance to farmers and empower them to follow sustainable approaches. If you are not included in the PM Kisan beneficiary list but want to benefit from 2024, then you should make your registration first at the online portal, https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
Overview of PM Kisan Yojana
Pradhan mantra Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana is known as PM Kisan yojana/ scheme. It is the welfare transformative scheme for farmers. The Indian government launched this scheme in 2019. It address the agricultural needs of farmers, provide them assistance of Rs 6000 in year, and reduce debt burdens from them. Under this scheme, the farmers are able to get assistance and follow the sustainable agricultural practices. It ensures the sustainable and stable income of farmers, and lead overall growth to agricultural sector
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Yojana
Farmers need to meet precise eligibility requirements to avail of the advantages of PM Kisan Yojana. Here are the key criteria
- Land Ownership: The first eligibility criteria is land possession. Only farmers who very own cultivable land are eligible for the scheme. Tenant farmers and those who cultivate land owned by others are not eligible of it.
- Landholding Size: Small and marginal farmers with landholding up to 2 hectares are eligible to apply for PM Kisan Yojana. The scheme aims to target the neediest farmers and offer them enormous financial help.
- Professional Category: The PM Kisan Yojana is inclusive and covers farmers from all other categories. Individual farmers, in addition to households engaged in farming activities, are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- No Exclusion Based on Age: PM Kisan Yojana has no age restriction for eligibility, in contrast to many other welfare schemes. Farmers of all ages can get financial help under this scheme.
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
The PM Kisan Yojana gives several benefits to eligible farmers, contributing to their growth, welfare, and development.
The primary advantage is the direct earnings assistance provided to farmers. Under PM Kisan Yojana, eligible farmers get a hold of Rs. 6,000 yearly in three installments of Rs. 2,000 every year. The monetary assistance is geared toward the assembly of the prices associated with farming, including seeds, fertilizers, irrigation, and different agricultural practices.
One of the vital components of the scheme is the well timed and ordinary economic aid disbursement. The authorities guarantee that the money reaches farmers’ bank money owed at fixed durations, which helps them plan their agricultural activities efficiently.
Boost to Agricultural Productivity
PM-Kisan Yojana empowers farmers to invest in current farming techniques, equipment, and better high-quality inputs by offering financial aid. In this way, it expanded agricultural productivity and improved yields.
Enhanced Living Standards
With a consistent installment amount from the PM Kisan scheme, farmers can enhance their living standards and meet their household needs.
Reduction in Indebtedness
The financial help of PM Kisan Yojana reduces the debt burden that frequently plagues small and marginal farmers. Farmers can be conscious of improving their agricultural practices with improved economic stability without worrying about financial constraints.
The PM-KISAN scheme stands as the best welfare scheme for farmers, empowering them closer to growth and development.
- Aadhaar card
- Land ownership documents
- Bank account information (Account name, account number, and IFSC code)
- Mobile number link to Aadhaar Card
PM-Kisan New Farmer Registration Process
The online registration process for PM Kisan scheme is as follows
- First, you should visit the official portal, https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on “New Farmer Registration.”
- Enter your phone number and tap on ‘Proceed.’
- Upload all your documents.
- Cross-check all the details you filled in the PM Kisan scheme registration form.
- Finally, click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Once you have done your registration as a new farmer, get the print of your submitted registration form and keep it with you for future use.
The PM Kisan scheme stands as a critical aid system for farmers’ financial stability, aimed at improving their livelihoods and agricultural practices.