PM Vishwakarma yojana status check process has been started by PM Modi of the country. The government launch this scheme for citizens belongs to category of blacksmith, carpenter, potter, weaver, sculptor and traditional artisans. If you also belong to such a category or already applied for this scheme, then you may need to check your application status. You can easily check the PM Vishwakarma Yojana application status by using your registration Number and Aadhar Number. You can use the official portal, https://www.pmvishwakarma.gov.in/, to check your application status online.
What is PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
PM Narendra Modi launched this scheme. Under this yojana, beneficiary is given education to begin employment, together with this, Rs 500 per day is given during the education and a provide amount of Rs 15000 is given for taking the toolkit. The amount from this scheme is sent to the beneficiary’s bank account. There is also a provision of giving a loan of as much as Rs 2 lakh with the aid of the Government of India to start your personal employment/business.
Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana, it is given to the beneficiary in stages, in first section, a loan of Rs 1 lakh and in the 2nd section, a loan of Rs 2 lakh is given to the beneficiary through the Government of India to start his very own enterprise at an interest of 58%.
Highlights Of PM Vishwakarma Yojana Status Check 2024
|Name of scheme
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana
|Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Ji
|For all carpenters, blacksmiths, weavers, potters, sculptors, and other conventional artisan category residents of the country
|Status Check By
|Registration Number, Aadhar Card Number
Prime Minister Vishwakarma Yojana Training
If you have applied for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana, your form are checked by online portal. If you are from an urban location, then it may done by a councillor. Along with this, all of you will be given training under this scheme for about 15 days. As long as you all are given training, you will be given Rs 500 per day when all of your education is over. Then, all of you’ll be given Rs 15000 to buy a certificate and toolkit.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Status Check 2024
To check the status of PM Vishwakarma Yojana, you have to have the mobile Number given at the time of registration. By verifying the OTP, you may able to check your PM Vishwakarma Yojana Status 2024.
How to check PM Vishwakarma Yojana Status By Registration Number
Citizens of the country who want to Check PM Vishwakarma Yojana’s Status can follow the steps given below and Check PM Vishwakarma Yojana’s Status By Registration Number correctly.
- Firstly, Visit the official internet site, https://www.pmvishwakarma.gov.in/.
- Click on the Login button on the homepage.
- On the new web page, enter your Username and Password and complete the login process.
- After that, Click on the Application Status button.
- Select an option like Registration Number.
- Enter your Registration Number in a given field.
- Click on the Search button shown in front of you
- Now, your application status may be shown on your screen.
How to check PM Vishwakarma Yojana Status By Aadhar Number
- Candidates First need to visit the official website of PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
- On the home page, click on the Login button.
- To login, you should enter your username and password.
- Tap on application status button.
- Choose an option like Aadhar Card Number.
- Enter aadhar number in given field.
- Click on the Search button given.
- After that, your application status shows on your screen and tells you whether your PM Vishwakarma Yojana application is approved by a government authority or not.