Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is one of the best government welfare schemes launched by the India Government to offer housing for rural people through 2022. But now, the implementation has been extended to 2024. PMAY includes Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G) for rural areas and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U) for urban areas and many others.
Through this scheme, pakka houses are given to the people belonging to deprived and weaker sections. And financial help ranging from Rs 1.2 to 2.35 lakh is given by the government below PMAY. Identification of beneficiaries, implementation, tracking, and monitoring of the scheme is completed through State Governments and Union Territories.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2024
|PMAY Scheme 2024
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Those who do not have an everlasting home to live in
|2 room pakka residence
|Last Date To Apply
|31 December 2024
About PM Awas Yojana 2024
The PM Awas Yojana is an initiative, with the aid of the Government of India, aimed at presenting housing to people who fall under the poverty line. The scheme, additionally referred to as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or PMAY, offers aid to those in want, allowing them to acquire secure homes. It encompasses each rural region catering to categories such as people currently renting but lacking their personal homes.
Through this housing scheme, beneficiaries can avail of loans from banks with fixed reimbursement terms. Additionally, people can access records about their scheme’s popularity. Apply online by visiting the website of the housing scheme.
Objective of PM Awas Yojana Main
The main aim of this scheme is to give safe housing to poor people. This scheme gives help to people who are in need of thinking about their health and lifestyle instances.
Under this programme, low-income households are provided with loan schemes and subsidies to acquire brilliant housing. It is applicable in each rural area, imparting a possibility for beneficiaries to have first-rate and wholesome homes. The government aims to uplift dwelling requirements and enhance situations in order for underprivileged families to experience freedom and prosperity.
PMAY Online Form 2024: Components
PMAY 2024 applications have included two components
- Slum dwellers: Slum dwellers are individuals who live in squalor in city casual settlements.
- Others: There are 4 subcategories within this category for PMAY candidates
|Annual Income of the family
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
|Up to Rs 3 lakhs
|Lower Income Group (LIG)
|Rs 3 – 6 lakhs
|Middle Income Group-1 (MIG-1)
|Rs 6 – 12 lakhs
|Middle Income Group-2 (MIG-2)
|Rs 12 – 18 lakhs
Benefits And Features Of PM Awas Yojana
- The important objective of this scheme is to provide cheap and secure housing to the people living below the poverty line. This gives people access to high-end housing that includes various facilities.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance is given to the beneficiary individuals so they can construct their own houses. This includes financial help in the form of cost-priced loans and subsidies.
- The scheme is relevant in both urban and rural regions, thereby supporting the technique of prosperity and providing housing to numerous sections of society.
- The housing supplied via the scheme introduces secure and sustainable solutions, supplying beneficiary families with secure localities with a good standard of living.
- The scheme has given help to diverse residential places, allowing people from poorer sections to avail of tremendous housing.
- The scheme promotes women’s and minority’s prosperity, which additionally enables people from those sections to get housing.
- Cleanliness and greenery are strongly kept in mind in the housing being built with the aid of the scheme, thereby looking after the safety and health of the residential regions.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online
- You should be 18 years old.
- Nowhere in India must you own a residence.
- You shouldn’t have been given authorities useful resources in the past to buy a residence.
- You need to belong to one of the three classes: Low-income Group (LIG), Economically Weaker Section, Middle-Income Group (MIG 1 or 2)
Documents Needed to Fill PMAY Online Form
- The Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Income proof
- The mobile number of the applicant
- Residential ID of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Details of bank account wherein PMAY subsidy may be credited
PMAY Online Form 2024
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application was delivered by the Narendra Modi administration to provide housing for all socioeconomic agencies at affordable costs. The PMAY undertaking will be achieved across the country at different levels and is anticipated to be completed by 2022. The deadline to apply for the PMAY Scheme and get a home loan subsidy is 31 December 2024. However, the closing date for the MIG category under Scheme CLSS is 31 December 2024.
How do you fill out the PMAY Online Form?
- Go to the PMAY website: https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- On the house page, click the “Citizen Assessment” option, then from the drop-down menu, select “Apply Online.”
- Four options could be displayed. Choose the option for you.
- Choose the “In Situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)” option while filing your PMAY 2024 online application. Your Aadhaar number and name may be requested on the following page. When completed, click “Check” to affirm your Aadhaar data.
- An application form – Format A, will appear. You have to fill out this form absolutely. Carefully complete every column.
- Enter the captcha after completing all the fields for PMAY, then click on the “Submit” button.
- Your online PMAY 2024 application has been submitted.