There is good news for sisters and pregnant mothers in our country. The good news has come with the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana ( PMMVY). Now, the central government is going to provide an incentive amount of Rs 6000 to pregnant women. This financial assistance given to women ensures that they get proper facilities related to food, drinks and their health. The financial assistance of Rs 6000 has come in separate instalments, pre and post-pregnancy treatment, and free medicines for pregnant women. Testing facilities are also provided under this scheme. If you also consider yourself eligible for this Yojana and want to apply online, then you must read our post properly.
Overview of PMMVY
PMMVY, Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, is the government scheme launched for pregnant women and sisters. It aims to give financial assistance to women of age over 19 years old. It gives the particle compensation to them for income loss during and after childbirth. This scheme aims to provide good feeding and nutrition to pregnant women and babies after delivery under the National Food Security Act of 2013. This Yojana is centrally implemented through the deployed web-based MIS software application and implemented mainly at the ASHA/ANM and Anganwadi centre workers. The main focus area of this scheme is to spread awareness of this scheme among people
Objective of the PMMVY scheme
Working class women who are employed as employees want to get proper facilities (along with health associated, right foods and drinks) now get the financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 under PMMVY scheme. During being pregnant and breastfeeding and as a result their children are malnourished. Along with this, women can treat their health-related issues by availing of classical benefits via Matritva Vandana Yojana Apply Online. You can use the amount received for any of your needs.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
As we know, the PMMVY scheme assists women regarding their maternal health and provides them with financial assistance. To further know about this scheme, here are the exclusive features associated with it
The best feature of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana is that it provides direct cash to women after delivery to look after their health situations. The beneficiaries get hold of a sum of Rs 5,000 in 3 instalments. The first instalment of Rs 1,000 comes after the early registration of pregnancy. The another instalment is Rs 2,000, which arrives after 6 months of pregnancy. The very last instalment of Rs 2,000 comes after childbirth is registered. The remaining Rs 1000 is provided to women after delivery.
PMMVY goals at providing the maternal healthcare. It has come to know maternal health, in large part, determines the baby’s health. This scheme encourages the significance of healthful and nutritious meal diets for pregnant and lactating women before giving a start. They need to maintain proper weight and keep away from running within the superior stages of being pregnant or straight away after childbirth.
Healthy Habits for the Babies
The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana promotes healthful habits among pregnant ladies to maintain their toddlers’ health. Instances aren’t uncommon wherein mothers work excessively, dropping nutrients from their bodies. This causes a lack of breast milk. This scheme encourages such women to relax and bask in proper breastfeeding of the infants. It will make them more nutritious and healthful, which is good for healthy delivery.
Benefits of PMMVY scheme
PMMVY is capable of meeting the crisis regarding maternal healthcare in India. The benefits offered by this scheme are
- It affords cash reimbursement of Rs 6,000 to pregnant or lactating women for their baby delivery.
- Such women will have enough funds for healthier diets and institutional care earlier than and after childbirth.
- Beneficiaries can also be eligible for the incentives under the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY).
- This scheme will result in more healthy babies and reduce malnourishment among them.
The benefit amount will be distributed to beneficiaries in Installments.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, women get Rs 6000 at the beginning when the baby is born. If there’s a 2nd daughter in the family, the government will distribute further amount of Rs 6000. Earlier, the authorities had given this cash to the beneficiaries in three instalments. On June 28, 2022, Union Minister Mahendra Munjapara announced that from now on, the benefit quantity under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana might be given in 2 instalments rather than. This scheme will significantly enhance the health of the women in the country and improve their lifestyle.
Eligible standards of PMMVY
Now that you have a good idea about Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, you need to question if you will be eligible for this scheme. Here are the eligibility criteria you should meet to become eligible for this PM Yojana
- Every Indian pregnant/lactating woman is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- An applicant who is going to give birth to a baby for the first time is only eligible for this Yojana.
- This scheme will benefit the candidates only as soon as possible. However, in case of miscarriage or stillbirth, the primary instalment can be launched. The rest can be distributed in case future pregnancies are not.
To apply for this scheme, you’ll need to gather some essential documents as follows as
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar card of pregnant woman/mother/sister’s husband
- The basic deal with evidence
- Caste certificates
- Certificate of pregnancy proof Certificate of being pregnant
- PAN card
- Pregnant Woman’s Bank Account Passbook
- Active mobile number
- Passport size picture
Finally, after gathering the above documents, you can move to further the application process.
How to apply online for PMMVY 2024?
If you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana and make the process hassle-free, then here is the step-by-step guide you should follow.
- To apply for Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2024, you should first visit the official website of the scheme. Now, the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- You will see the Login option on the home page.
- Fill in all the information asked in the login window like Email ID, Password, Captcha Code, etc. Click on the Login button.
- You can log in and be allowed to apply under the scheme.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form and click on the Submit button.
- In this way, your online application form for Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2024 is submitted to the portal, and you are allowed to gain all benefits.