As we know, there are many government schemes launched for the welfare of people. One of the government schemes we discuss here is Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is the scheme issued by the Ministry of Indian Railways. This yojana is launched by industrial skills to teach to Indian youth. Under this yojana, the skills of carpenter, AC mechanic, CNSS, Electronics and Instrumentation, electrical, computer basic, IT basic, welding, technician, etc., will taught by Indian railways. The training under this scheme is given to 10th-pass candidates.
If you are also interested in getting benefits from this scheme and finding yourself eligible, then you should know about the application process. The online applications for this scheme have been starting on 7 January 2024 and will stay active till 20 January 2024. The training is free of cost and given to beneficiaries. The training time of this government scheme is 2 weeks or 18 days. Keep reading this post to learn more about Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2024
The Indian Railway Department starts the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana for the educated, unemployed residents of India. Under this scheme, applicants can be given a quick-time training period at various places. The aim of this scheme is to offer training and development education in numerous trades like AC mechanic, carpentry, CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System), computer basics, technician, electrical, and so on.
To reduce the unemployment rate, the Ministry of Indian Railways has begun this short-term training program. After the whole education, applicants can be given an RKVY certificate, which will assist the candidates in getting a job without any stress
Overview of the RKVY scheme
|Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2024
|Ministry of Indian Railways
|Mode of registration
|18 to 35 years
|Official internet site
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration Date
The process of application in Pradhan Mantri Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has begun; now, programs can be made from 7 January 2024 to 20 January 2024. After the application, the applicants are taken to their training. Training is being given according to the standards set by the Ministry of Indian Railways. Once the training period of applicants is complete, they will get certificates from the officials. After getting the certificate, they may get many jobs on behalf of their certificates.
All trades list of this scheme
The following trades had been served in the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2024. Candidates can be given free training in this kind of trade.
- AC mechanic
- CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System),
- Computer Basics,
- Electronics & Instrumentation,
- Instrument Mechanic (Electrical & Electronics),
- Refrigeration & AC,
- Technician Mechatronics,
- Track laying,
- S&T and many others.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training Course
Under Rail Vikas Yojana, presently unemployed youth can take the training course of their choice. Under this scheme, training is being completed in four classes: Electrician, Fitter, Machinist and Welder. Different guides for various classes are being given in these 4 categories. By following these guides, you can complete free education courses below Rail Vikas Yojana. Classes like Electrician and Fitter can now be received without cost under the Rail Vikas Yojana, while guides like Machinist List and Welder are also free under this scheme.
Eligibility for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- To apply under this scheme, the minimum age restriction of the applicant has to be 18 years at the same time, and the age limit has to be 35 years.
- To apply under the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the candidate should have a high minimum matriculation from an identified institute.
- The applicant must have minimum matriculation or equal from a group recognized by the State or Central Government.
- Applicants making use of this scheme need to be medically fit.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2024 Required Documents
Documents required for Registering in Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2024 are given below
- 10th Mark sheet certificates.
- Matriculation certificates.
- Applicant passport-size picture.
- Candidates signature
- Aadhar card, Bank passbook, Ration card, PanCard copy, and so on.
Benefits of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Money with a certificate
When the individuals join Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana to complete their training, they get a certificate of Rs 8000. They no longer need to spend any money, but they will get money after completing the training. They also get a certificate from the government, which will be beneficial in getting an ideal task.
Free of fee
Suppose a person goes for skill development courses; they need to pay a large amount of cash for this. In this application, the authorities no longer take any money from the candidate and offer the training with a certificate. It is also top for people who need to develop their skills; however, they no longer have huge cash to spend.
In this course or training, all well-certified get selected for training. Students can study with no problem with cash and might widen their abilities for instruction for authorities checks with the assistance of quality trainers.
People do not get one or the most effective; there are many options available. Courses like hospitality, retail or strength enterprise-type courses are also available here. People can select consistent with their abilities and needs.
Selection will become clear
When people obtain complete education from authorities specialists and additionally get proper certificates, matters grow to be a little easier for them. They can do other railway job techniques effortlessly, and their possibility of having the appropriate process ensures growth.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Registration
- First of all, you may visit the official scheme internet site, http://www.railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Click on the Sign-In option
- Then, the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana RKVY login web page is displayed.
- New users click on the Don’t have an account option or Signup link.
- Then Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana’s registration 2024 page will be displayed.
- Enter your name, e-mail, mobile number, date of birth, aadhar ID, and password and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Once the registration process is complete, you should make an RKVY login.
- Next, you can visit the homepage and click on the “Profile” icon. Update your profile by filling out the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana application form.
- Remember to Enter personal information, training history and address to complete the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana online registration/application process.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply
Once you have made registration, complete your profile as noted above to submit your application. After submission of application, you may follow a few simple steps:-
- First of all, you can visit the official internet site
- Click on Apply option
- Next, the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana online application page will be displayed.
- Select notification No, state name, institute name, institute deal with, contact details, to be had training agenda (preference, exchange, month)
- In the end, Submit your application form online for RKVY.
The rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana registration 2024 is available online till 20 January 2-24. Anyone who thinks that they’re eligible for this could apply and may receive their certificates and proper development training, can register themselves and get benefits of this scheme