RRC, the Railway recruitment cell of NWR (Northwestern railway) in Jaipur, has announced the notification on apprentice recruitment. It releases a total of 1646 apprentice posts. It invites the candidates to fill out their applications online and take part in Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024. The notification was out in 2024 and consists of brief information about recruitment, like names of posts, vacancies, eligibility, applying online, selection process, etc. As there are many vacancies released under recruitment, there are a number of candidates who are interested in taking part in it.
The Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024 applications start on 10 January 2024 and continue till 10 February 2024. As a candidate, you have time to submit your application till the last date. Before eager to apply, it is suggested that candidates must check the application procedure, guidelines, eligibility, etc, given in this article.
RRC NWR Recruitment 2024
Staff Selection Commission Department has introduced recruitment on RRC NWR Jaipur Various Trade Apprentices 1646 posts. RRC NWR Jaipur Various Trade Apprentices Recruitment application forms begin on 10 January 2024 and continue till 10 February 2024.
North Western Railway Apprentice Notification 2024 Details
|North Western Railway NWR Jaipur Act
|RRC NWR Jaipur Various Trade Apprentices
|Notification Publication Date
|02 January 2024
|Start Date for Online Application
|10 January 2024
|Last Date for Online Application
|10 February 2024
RRC NWR Apprentice Vacancy 2023
The Railway Departments in the nation of Rajasthan have recently introduced a complete of 1646 vacancies across diverse offices. The Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) Offices in Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, and Jodhpur are imparting opportunities with 402, 424, 488, and 67 vacancies, respectively. Additionally, the BTC Carriage Ajmer and BTC LOCO Ajmer have openings for 113 and 56 positions, the same time as the Carriage Workshops in Bikaner and Jodhpur have 29 and 67 vacancies, respectively.
|DRM Office, Ajmer
|DRM Office, Bikaner
|DRM Office, Jaipur
|DRM Office, Jodhpur
|BTC Carriage Ajmer
|BTC LOCO Ajmer
|Carriage Workshop, Bikaner
|Carriage Workshop, Jodhpur
RRC Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have to own a 10th Class certification under the 10+2 examination system.
- Additionally, applicants are required to have an ITI certification in the relevant alternate recognized through NCVT or SCVT.
- The minimum age limit is about 15 years, and the most at 24 years, as of 10-02-2024.
- Age rest applies to SC/ST/OBC applicants as in line with authorities’ regulations.
RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Application Fee
The category-wise application fees to apply for NWR Jaipur Apprentice Recruitment 2024 are given below.
RRC recruitment apply online
Applying for the RRC North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024 can be done quickly by following these steps
- Go to the official internet site of the RRC North Western Railway Jaipur at https://rrcjaipur.In/
- Look for recruitment section.
- If you’re a new person, you must check-in and create an account on the website. This might require you to offer fundamental information like your name, Email ID, and contact number.
- Once registered, log in to your account and get admission to the application form. Fill in all of the required information as it should be.
- You can be asked to add certain files, inclusive of your photo, signature, ITI certificates, and tenth mark sheet. Ensure those files are in the particular layout and length as mentioned in the commands.
- Proceed to pay the application fees, if relevant.
- Before filing the form, double-check all of the information you have entered and the documents uploaded. Make certain everything is accurate and whole.
- After filing the form, you need to get a confirmation.
Selection Process For Indian Railway Recruitment 2024
The selection process for Indian Railway Recruitment 2024 will be based on a merit list prepared for all applicants who apply against the notification. The merit listing will not forget the share of marks in matriculation and ITI marks in the change for which the apprenticeship is sought. The selection might be made on the idea of a simple average of marks in matriculation and ITI.
It is important to note that the final selection will be concerned with the verification of original documents by the department where the candidate has been engaged as an apprentice. Additionally, candidates need to ensure that they meet the eligibility standards and provide all necessary documents for verification.