The Higher Technical and Medical Education released the notification on Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 and allows interested people to apply for it. Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 is the best fit for the abandoned and widow women of Rajasthan. Under this mukhyamantri yojana, the abandoned and widow women get financial assistance for B.Ed by the state government by applying for it at the online portal, https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/.
The applications for candidates who are interested in getting the benefits of this scheme have already started. The Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 application start date is 8 January 2024. The last date for the Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana application is 15 March 2024. There are specific eligibility criteria set by the government that women need to meet to become eligible for this yojana. Read the post to learn about Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana, its objectives, features, benefits, eligibility, documents required, how to apply, etc
B.Ed Sambal Yojana
Under the Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024, the Rajasthan authorities reimburse the amount to widows and abandoned women in the form of economic assistance for pursuing a B.Ed. Rajasthan authorities are running many varieties of schemes for widows and abandoned women.
This scheme falls under the many Rajasthan welfare schemes. This scheme was started in 2015-16. Through Rajasthan Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024, widows and abandoned women of Rajasthan could be empowered to pursue better training and can be made to take a look at B.Ed.
BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Notification
Notification for B.Ed Sambal Yojana has been declared. The last date to apply for this scheme to avail of benefits is 15 March 2024. Candidates can apply for B.Ed Sambal Yojana till the last date. Eligible women taking admission to B.Ed courses in educational schooling institutes located in the nation could be given fees for direction through the national authorities, and they will get help. Under this scheme, the authorities will get an amount of Rs 17880 to the account of each beneficiary for financial help.
B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024 Overview
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana
|Start of plan
|by Rajasthan Government
|Widow/abandoned women of Rajasthan
|Application begin date
|8 January 2024
|Last date of application
|15 March 2024
|BEd Sambal Yojana Notification Date
|Start Application Form
|Last Date to Apply
Objectives of Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana
The Rajasthan government is coming ahead as an assist for such women who are widows at a young age, and by beginning this scheme, the women who want to retain their studies can keep their studies, the costs of which might be borne with the aid of the state government. The Rajasthan government provides sturdy and economic support to such women. With this scheme, all widowed women can hold their studies, take a central authority task, and run their families on their own; there is no need to rely on everyone.
Benefits of this scheme
The benefits of Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024 are as follows
- A help of Rs 17880 could be given for Aid Sambal Yojana, this assistance can be deposited without delay into the financial institution account of the beneficiary thru DPT.
- This scheme was released by the Rajasthan government for the improvement and welfare of the women of the state.
- By getting free higher education under this scheme, it is going to be simpler for the abandoned and widow women of the state to guide their lives.
- Free application are made.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Eligibility
The benefits of Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 might be to be had by those widows and abandoned B.Ed. Ed. Here are the eligibility standards applicants need to meet to become eligible for this scheme
- Student instructors studying in trainer education establishments placed in the nation by taking admission in the B.Ed route will be eligible to use the scheme. The widows and abandoned women who had finished B.Ed. In previous years. By getting admission in this direction, he has acquired the qualification of B.Ed. Those women are not qualified.
- In case the trainee is a widow, her husband’s demise certificates (self-attested copy) and in the case of an abandoned scholar instructor, a licensed copy of the divorce certificates/decree issued through the capable court/Qazi have to be connected with the application. Divorce given on the basis of compromise will not be official. Along with the divorce certificates given by the ready Qazi, certificates certifying the divorce by way of the prescribed notary on the stamp paper of two eminent individuals of the society need to be connected.
- In both types of instances, a sworn statement certified by using a notary on a non-judicial stamp needs to be submitted, wherein it’s miles vital to mention the following statistics –
(a) Name of the student trainer, (b) Name of husband in case of widow, ( c) Apart from self and husband (each), father’s name should also be stated along with it. (d) In case of abandonment, the divorce certificates are issued by using the in-a-position court / authorized Qazi. Also, point out the date of the decree (r). In both cases, it needs to be sincerely mentioned that no remarriage must be done.
- To avail of the gain of Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana, female candidates need to be natives of Rajasthan.
- A widow or abandoned women have to be read often in the B.Ed University of Rajasthan.
- Women candidates must have a minimum attendance of 75% in B.Ed college.
- The female applicant should not be already availing of another sort of scholarship.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana Required Documents
A woman making use of the Rajasthan B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024 has to have the following documents to apply for it.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of identity proof
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Copy of divorce certificate.
- Copy of dying certificates.
- Original house certificates photocopy.
- Caste certificate.
- Copy of teaching qualification mark sheet or certificates.
- Payment receipt.
- Copy of Jan Aadhar Card.
- Students’ mobile numbers and e-mail IDs.
How to Apply online for Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana
The method to apply for Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojna 2024 is as follows
- First of all, you have to visit the portal, https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/
- After that, you’ll have to log in together with your SSO ID.
- If you do not have an SSO ID, then you have to check in first and then get it done.
- After this, you should click on the scholarship option.
- After this, you will have to click on the link New Application in the Student Scholarship option.
- After this, applicants will need to fill in their private information and all the asked data and click on the submit button.
- Students will need to validate their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- After this, the candidate will need to go to the scholarship section, the view and update profile section, and verify the Aadhaar ID.
- After this, students need to come returned to the link of New Application in Scholarship Option.
- All the information requested in the software form needs to be filled out successfully.
- All the documents required in the application form will need to be uploaded, and the charge receipt will need to be uploaded.
- After filing the application form, its printout will be taken out and kept secure.