Reserve Bank of India will soon release the RBI recruitment notification 2024. There are more than 900 vacancies are out in this recruitment for the post of clerk, assistant, and accountant. The official notification for the recruitment drive is expected to be released early in January 2024. Job seekers are eagerly waiting for this recruitment. Once notification is out, the candidates are able to apply for vacant posts according to their skills and eligibility criteria. It is suggested that candidate first read the recruitment notification PDF, meet their eligibility criteria, gather the required documents, and then apply for the RBI recruitment 2024. Read this post till the end to gather more facts about RBI recruitment 2024 and get help in your application procedure
RBI Recruitment 2024 Notification
RBI Recruitment 2024 is going to release more than 900 posts for clerks, assistants, and accountants in RBI. The official notification will be released in January 2024. With an estimated 900 + vacant posts, the notification will soon be available on the RBI website. It assists the candidates by clearing the information on the number of vacancies, name of posts, eligibility criteria, application start date, application last date, etc. So, if you are also interested in applying under the RBI Recruitment 2024 drive, then stay updated with our official RBI portal.
RBI Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
While the notification of RBI Recruitment 2024 has not been released yet, it’s important for candidates to understand the specific eligibility criteria. The unique details will be included in the official notification, but standard eligibility criteria are given below.
In order to apply for RBI Assistant 2024, applicants need to have a bachelor’s diploma with at least 50% marks. Proficiency in applicable country languages, as well as computer understanding, is crucial. It’s important to note that there is no minimal mark requirement for SC/ST/PWD categories. Only a passing mark is eligible for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Candidates lie between the age of 20 to 28 years old are eligible to apply for RBI recruitment. Age relaxation has been given to some categories, according to government regulations. The candidates of SC/ ST category will get 5 years relaxation. The OBC category candidate can get age relaxation of 3 years.
Applicants must preserve Indian citizenship to become qualified for the RBI recruitment 2024 application. Ensure to meet all the above eligibility criteria to get your application approved and take part in recruitment process
How to Fill RBI Recruitment 2024 Application Form Online
To fill RBI Recruitment 2024 application form online, you should visit the RBI official website first, https://www.rbi.org.in/
- On the RBI official website, you should move to the recruitment option.
- After clicking at the recruitment button, the application form under the recruitment process will opens in front of you
- After clicking at the given link, you get the option of registration and form login.
- To do your registration by way of clicking on registration, offer to update all details which include name, phone number and email ID
- After login to registration process by ID and password, you should add documents to add image signature.
- Finally, click on the Verify Payment button to done application fees take a printout, and keep the form with you for future purposes.
Selection Process of RBI Vacancy 2024
The RBI selection process consists of three 3 phases: Phase I, Phase II, and an interview procedure.
- Phase-I: The Prelims exam is designed to test candidates on a huge variety of topics, specializing in objectivity.
- Phase II: The Mains exam evaluates applicants’ knowledge and capabilities through both objective and subjective questions
- Interview Process: Candidates who pass through the Mains examination ahead to the interview level, where their capability for the positions is assessed.
I hope now you know that the RBI notification 2024 will be released in early 2024. It releases 900 + vacancies for the post of accountant, assistant, and clerk. After that, candidates can fill out their applications online at the RBI portal. Keep in mind that the selection process of this recruitment consists of a couple of stages, which include a written examination, physical measurements test (PMT), bodily eligibility test (PET), medical examination, and interview through which candidates need to pass to recruit themselves on the vacant posts.