The government will distribute the prize of 25,000 on Republic Day. From time to time, the government launches new schemes for the welfare of the people. This scheme was implemented by the Indian Government on Republic Day. It allowed interested people to take part in the Republic Day quiz and get a chance to earn the 25,000 Republic Day prize.
The last date to apply for this scheme and participate in it is 20 January 2024. Any candidate is allowed to apply for this government scheme. Applications are starting for this scheme, so you can fill out your applications by 20 January 2024 if you want to take part in this Quiz. The winner of this republic day quiz, include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd position, will declared on 26th January
Date of participation in Republic Day Quiz
The Republic Day quiz is one of the Indian government quizzes that gives people a chance to claim Rs 25,000 if they win. The date of participation for people in the Republic Day quiz is from 5 January to 20 January 2024. The people interested in taking part in this Quiz are only allowed to apply till 20 January 2024.
Republic Day Quiz prize
On Republic Day, an online quiz competition has been prepared by Indian democracy by means of collaboration, wherein you can get a cash amount of Rs 25000. The first winner of this competition gets a prize of Rs 25000. The 2nd winner may claim a reward of Rs15000, the 3rd winner might get a prize of Rs 10,000, whilst 7 participants may be presented consolation prizes below this scheme. Under this award, everybody could be given a cash amount of Rs 5000.
- First winner is Rs 25000
- 2nd winner Rs 15000
- 3rd winner Rs 10000
- Consolation prize to 7 participants (amount of Rs 5000 each)
E-certificates are also given to participants
Certificates will also be given to all of the members in the course of this Quiz. That is, if any participant in this talent participates in this Quiz, they can get the e-certificates from the government whether they become the winner or not. Applications for this Quiz started on 5 January.
If you furthermore might need to participate in this Quiz, you have time till 20 January. Any citizen of India above 14 years of age can participate in this Quiz. And no application fees might be charged to you on this Quiz.
There is no need for candidates to submit any documents for this Quiz. You may, without delay, sign in and participate in the Quiz. Keep in mind that the registration for this Quiz will have to be done by 20 January only; this registration might be closed after 20 January. So, if you want to take part in the Republic Day quiz, then be sure to apply for the same before the last date.
How do you take part in this Republic Day competition online?
- First of all, click on the direct Quiz https://quiz.Mygov.In/ given in the article.
- After this, you will see the option to log in to play quizzes on the website. Tap on it
- Now, you need to click on the sign-in option, in which you have to enter your number.
- Now, here, you need to fill in all the information related to your name, mobile number, email ID, and date of birth.
- After this, you can log in to this website.
- After login, you could get a prize of up to ₹ 25000 via participating in the Quiz.
Republic Day Quiz Terms and Conditions
- Indian citizens 14 years or older can participate in the Republic Day Quiz.
- In this, as soon as the participants click on Play Quiz, the Quiz will start.
- Contestants need to answer the Quiz efficaciously as entries, once submitted, cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants can be required to fill in their name, email address, mobile number, and additional information in keeping with the form. By submitting their information and collaborating in the Quiz, the Participant is of the same opinion to MyGov and the Ministry of Defense: the use of this information is vital to facilitate the conduct of the Quiz Contest, which may consist of verification of Participant information.
- Multiple entries received from the same Participant will no longer be conventional.
- The standards for the choice of a winner can be “Maximum correct solutions in minimum time”, subject to the circumstance of trying 20 questions and 05 minutes.
- The winners must submit genuine documents, including proof of identification, age, deal with, and financial institution information after the declaration of the result of the Quiz.
- An identical mobile number and email ID cannot be used more than once to participate in the Quiz.
- Discovery/detection/remark of use of any unfair/malpractice at some stage in participation in the Quiz, including but not confined to impersonation, double participation, etc. This will bring about the participation being declared invalid and, Therefore, may be rejected. The organizers of the quiz opposition or any corporation appearing on their behalf reserve all rights in this regard.
- Employees directly or circuitously associated with the conduct of the Quiz aren’t eligible to participate in the Quiz. This ineligibility additionally applies to their instant family contributors.
- Ministry of Defense will distribute the winning quantity/prizes to the selected winners after making a winner announcement on the website.
- In the occasion of unforeseen situations, the Organizer reserves the right to amend the Contest Terms and Conditions or cancel the Contest at any time.
- The Organizers will not have any obligation for entries transmitted that are lost, overdue, incomplete, or because of computer error or some other errors past the responsibility of the Organizers.
- Participants have to comply with all Terms and Conditions of the Quiz Contest, consisting of any amendments or further updates.
- The choice of the organizers for the Quiz might be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entertained in this aspect.
- By entering the Quiz, the Participant acknowledges and has the same opinion to be sure by using the above phrases and conditions.