Are you looking for the best teacher vacancies in Rajasthan? If yes, the RPSC assistant professor recruitment drive 2024 is best for you. RPSC, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, has announced the assistant professor recruitment notification and released 200 vacancies. These vacancies are for assistant professor positions. This recruitment invites interested candidates to fill out their applications online and take part in it.
If you also want to apply for Assistant professor posts, then you must read the recruitment notification first. The applications for RPSC assistant professor recruitment start from 22 January 2024 and run till 21 February 2024. But before start filling out your applications online, ensure you meet your eligibility criteria and adhere to all standards set by RPSC. Let us get more information by reading this post.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024
Candidates who need to be appointed as Assistant Professors want to know that the application form is available on the official website from 22 January to 21 February 2024. It is suggested to every interested candidates to must read the RPSC recruitment notification PDF to get enough information about this vacancy. Here are the overview of RPSC Assistant professor recruitment 2024 that you should make look
|Application Form Date
|22 January 2024 to 21 February 2024
To apply online for the recruitment of Assistant Professor without any hassle, it is suggested to candidate to apply directly from official website link mentioned above. In order to post an application form, an candidate will must provide required details, add documents and pay a application fees.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has introduced important dates for the Assistant Professor 2024 Recruitment. The notification for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment can be released on 12th January 2024. Candidates can start applying for it from 22nd January 2024 and the closing date to submit their applications is 21st February 2024.
|RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 Notification Release
|12 January 2024
|Apply Link Active
|22 January 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|21 February 2024
|RPSC Admit Card Release Date
|To Be Notified
|RPSC Assistant Professor Paper 1 & 2 Exam Date
|To Be Notified
RPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2024
The RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 gives a huge variety of possibilities for applicants from extraordinary academic backgrounds. The vacancies are allotted throughout numerous subjects, making sure that there may be something for each candidate. Here is a distribution of the subject-wise vacancies
|No. Of Vacancy
RPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2024
Eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Professor in phrases of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Hindi, English, Political Science & History – One should have pursued a Master’s degree in the respective area and maintain a NET/SET certificate in the respective area.
- Samanya Sanskrit, Sahitya, Vyakaran, Dharmasastra, Jyotish Ganit, Yajurveda, Jyotish Falit, Rigved, Samanya Darshan, Bhasha Vigyan & Yoga Vigyan – An individual has to have preserved an Acharya Degree with 55% combination, and feature passed the SET/NET.
To apply online for the Assistant Professor vacancy 2024 under RPSC, the candidate’s age has to now not be below 21 and above 40 years. Moreover, an age relaxation of 5 years will given to OBC, SC, ST, EWS, and female categories.
Before applying online for any Assistant Professor, it’s suggested that applicants check the notification brochure once so that they can verify the eligibility information in terms of education qualification and age limit.
RPSC Assistant Professor Application Fees 2024
Candidates can check out the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 Application Fees in the table given below. The general category applicants will need to pay Rs. 600 to apply for this recruitment drive
|General/ EWS/ Rajasthan’s BC & OBC
|Rajasthan’s BC & OBC
|SC/ ST/ PwD
RPSC Recruitment 2024 Application Form
The application was for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 simply by visiting the official RPSC site, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. The candidates are allowed to fill application from 22 January and take part in it till 21 February 2024. For the benefit of candidates, a link to the Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 is on the website.
Candidates are endorsed to get access to the direct link to initiate the application procedure seamlessly. To apply for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024, applicants have to click on the application link. It ensures an easy and efficient application submission.
How to apply for the RPSC Assistant Professor vacancy in 2024
To follow online for the recruitment of Assistant Professor under RPSC recruitment, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions given below
- Visit the official RPSC website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Look for an option that reads ‘Exam Dashboard’ in the header menu bar under the option of Candidate Information and tap on it.
- Now tap on option , apply online (Sanskrit College Education) – 2024 appears on your screen. Tap on it.
- Enter simple and academic qualification information, and add a document with your specific format pictures and signatures.
- Pay the application form according to your category and submit your application form.
Selection Process for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024
The selection procedure for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024 includes tiers: a written exam and an interview. Let’s discover each stage here
- Written Examination: The written examination will comprise a total of 200 marks. It could check applicants’ skills, teaching expertise, and focus center. The exam sample and syllabus can be had at the official website, and candidates are advised to prepare accordingly
- Interview: Shortlisted applicants based on their performance in the written exam could be referred to as a personal interview. The interview panel will assess the candidates’ educational achievements, coaching experience. It also consists research contributions, and common suitability for the Assistant Professor function.
The recruitment of candidates for assistant professor posts may be primarily based on the combined overall performance of candidates in written examination and interview.