SASSA payments are processed currently to beneficiaries starting from 3 to 7 January 2024 and kick-off the year. For this, people are looking for upcoming SASSA payment dates in January 2024. The Social Relief of Distress (SRD) payment dates between the 25th and 31st of January. Check the post to know about all SASSA payments date January 2024
SASSA Payment dates in Jan 2024
The South African security agency gives various benefits to the people of the country. The beneficiaries of this program are looking forward to getting subsidies every month so that they can cover their essentials and necessities. SASSA pays benefits to beneficiaries on various dates throughout December, including the SRD, Older persons, children, disability, etc. Every grant will be issued on various dates, and now beneficiaries are waiting for January payment dates.
SASSA Grant Payment dates 2024
The South African Social Security Agency offers payment dates for numerous subsidies furnished by them every month. Beneficiaries enrolled in those presents must take a look at any statistics about the presents launched via the SASSA on its authorized on line portal frequently.
|Grant for beneficiary
|Older Person’s Grant
|3 January 2024
|4 January 2024
|5 January 2024
|Social Relief of Distress
|18-22 January 2024
The January 2024 SRD payment is anticipated to be made between 25 January and 31 January. Keep in mind that an old person always needs to meet the eligibility conditions for every month. If they do not match the qualifying necessities in a given month, their advantages can be refused for that month. Furthermore, unless they meet the qualifying necessities, SASSA will continue to reject the fee for consecutive months.
Eligibility for SASSA grant
The SASSA grant offers are given out in accordance with certain requirements for eligibility, together with
- A South African citizen is required.
- They ought to be 60 years or older.
- They ought not to be in receipt of any extra SASSA social presents.
- They should no longer make more than R 86,280 to R 172,560 a year, depending on their unique situation.
- The child has to be under 18 to be eligible for grants.
How to apply for SASSA Grants?
If a person meets those requirements, they should practice by following the stairs listed below.
- Visit the SASSA official website, https://www.sassa.gov.za/
- Then, you may locate their benefits application on the home page.
- Pick any application that candidates are filing programs for.
- Following that, a form has to be completed, and a few documentation have to be provided for verification.
- Hit the submit button after you’ve finished the procedure
The applicant may additionally have their affirmation in the route of months.
What are SASSA Grants and their Payments?
In South Africa, SASSA offers presented grants with a whole lot of standards. The SASSA Grants are listed below.
- Children below the age of 18 years have access to monetary resources through this provider to assist with their day-to-day needs and costs.
- The youngsters who take advantage of this application get R 510 a month.
- These grants are given to provide better facilities for youngsters to develop.
- The number one caregiver, grandparents, or dad and mom may also gain from this.
Older Pension Grant
- Citizens over 60-74 can follow those offers from the SASSA to get monetary assistance of R2090.
- The aged oldsters are capable of accessing their monthly prices due to the fact they get hold of enough presents each month through this.
- The maximum month-to-month advantage under this application is R 2110 for a man or woman over 75.
- These presents are provided with the aid of the SASSA to disabled those who are older than 18
- Those who are unable to work and deal with themselves are the recipients of these grants.
- These presents were supplied by means of the authorities to those who are physically and mentally impaired.
- The person gets R2,090 according to month in DG.
SRD R350 Grant
- The term SASSA SRD R350 Payment designates a completely unique COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD Sassa) award that is administered by the Social Security Agency of South Africa (SASSA).
- The cause of its introduction turned into offering short-term monetary support to those who are more prone to the COVID-19 pandemic’s economic effects. Monthly grant bills general R350.
How do you check the Status of the SASSA Payment?
Via the professional SASSA website, you can effortlessly check the status of the SASSA Grant. Just adhere to the steps given below.
- On the SASSA website, hit https://srd.Sassa.Gov.Za/sc19/status
- Kindly provide your South African ID and the mobile number which you used to apply.
- After you have entered all required facts, press the “Submit” button.
- The current application status permitted, rejected, or pending will then appear on the website.
The confirmation of the SASSA payment dates for 2024 is more than only an agenda—it is a lifeline for millions. It represents a commitment to the social and monetary well-being of South Africa’s people