SSC, Staff Selection Commission released the exam date and pattern for the SI exam in 2024. According to the latest notification released on the SSC website, https://ssc.nic.in/, the SI exam will be scheduled on 9 May, 10 May and 13 May 2024. So, if you are also going to take the SI exam in May, then you should prepare yourself according to the latest SSC SI Delhi police exam pattern and syllabus. You can download the SI exam syllabus 2024 from the official website. The exam will be conducted in tier I in a computer-based style. Candidates are suggested to read all the exam guidelines and download their syllabus PDF before starting the exam preparation.
SSC SI Exam 2024 posts details
|Sub-inspector ( GD) in CAPF
|Level 6, Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400
|Sub-inspector ( Executive) in Delhi police
|Level 6, Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400
SSC SI Exam 2024 Eligibility
Here are the following aspect of eligibility criteria that applicants need to meet for their SSC SI Exam 2024
- Must be a citizen of India, or
- Subject of Nepal or Bhutan with a Government of India-issued eligibility certificate.
- The applicant should not be below 20 and more than 25 years.
- Age relaxation will given to some categories.
- Must have bachelor degree.
- Degrees from Open and Distance Learning should be identified by the Distance Education Bureau, UGC.
Male candidates need to have a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE&MT) for Delhi Police. Male applicants without a valid Driving License for LMV are not eligible.
SI in Delhi Police Exam 2024 Dates
Candidates appearing for the SSC SI exam 2024 in Delhi police must check the dates given below.
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2024
|May 9, 10, and 13, 2024
SI in Delhi Police 2024 Exam Pattern
The SSC SI in the Delhi Police examination 2024 will include papers Paper I and Paper II. The recruitment exam will held in computer-based mode. Here is the exam pattern in brief. You should check
|No. of questions
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|General Knowledge and General Awareness
|English language & Comprehension
SI Exam 2024 syllabus
It is suggested to candidate to prepare for their SSC SI exam 2024 by the latest syllabus PDF. Here are the SSC SI exam 2024 syllabus candidates must look
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Semantic Analogy Symbolic/Number Analogy Figural Analogy Semantic Classification Symbolic/Number Classification
|History Culture Geography Economic Scene
|Percentage Ratio and Proportion Square roots Averages
|Basic Comprehension Writing Ability
|English Language & Comprehension
|Vocabulary Spellings Grammar Sentence Structure
SI Police PMT and PET requirements
The applicants who are going to take the SI exam in May 2024 must meet the following PMT and PET requirements.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Height (in cm)
|Chest (in cm)
|Male (Hill areas, Scheduled Tribes)
|Female (Hill areas, Scheduled Tribes)
- The candidate’s weight must Corresponding to the height of all categories
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
For Male Candidates
- 100m race in 16 seconds
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
For Female Candidates
- 800m race in 4 minutes
- High Jump: 0.9 meters in 3 chances
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters in 3 chances
It is suggested to the interested and eligible candidates that they meet the above eligibility criteria. After that, it is important to download their exam syllabus PDF through the official SSC website, https://ssc.nic.in/, and prepare for their exam according to expert tips.
How do you check the SSC Exam Calendar 2024?
If you are an applicant for the SSI SI exam in May 2024, then here are the steps you should follow to download your exam calendar
- Visit the official SSC website, https://ssc.nic.in/
- Tap on the link for the SSC Examination Calendar 2024 on the homepage.
- A PDF will appear on their display, where you can check the date of their exams.
- Now, tap on the download button to Download the PDF or get a print of it for future use.