The Ministry of health and family welfare has begin the eSanjeevani portal by. Through this portal, they launched the eSanjeevani Scheme and made easier for people to get access to healthcare services. With eSanjeevani Scheme, people are able to access to various medical facilities, like patient registration, telemedicine, consultation, etc through their device. The government make it more easy for people by launch eSanjeevani app.
If you want to avail benefits of eSanjeevani Scheme, you can simply download app, complete your registration, login and access to features. Before start register yourself for this scheme, it is suggested to interested people to must check the brief information given below.
What is eSanjeevani
E sanjeevani is telemedicine service. It is the sector’s largest telemedicine implementation in No. 1 healthcare. ESanjeevani Telemedicine services are essential for UPSC Prelims 2023 and UPSC Mains Exam regarding Health, Education, Human Resources
|Name of scheme
|E- Sanjeevani scheme
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Purpose of eSanjeevani
|Digital Prescription, Telemedicine, Doctor’s Consultation and More
|How to Use
|By App or By Web Portal
|Esanjeevani Registration method
Esanjeevani scheme Features
Here are the various features of the Esanjeevani scheme that beneficiaries can access
- First of all, registered beneficiaries can book OPD Online and seek advice from the Doctor.
- Secondly, you can choose 126 Specialist Doctors to be had at the portal.
- Thirdly, you may additionally get Teleconsultation via Online Booking and get to recognize the diagnosis.
- Fourthly, you can Download medical Prescriptions and then get the drug treatments through the nearest chemist.
Performance of E- sanjeevani scheme
- The authorities informed that 100.11 million patients had been served at 115,234 Health & Wellness Centres through 15,731 hubs and 1,152 online OPDs populated with 229,057 medical experts and great experts skilled in telemedicine.
- ESanjeevani has been augmented in addition to aiding over 1 million consultations in an afternoon. To this point, the platform has reached to serve 5,10,702 patients in a day.
- Over 57% of the beneficiaries of eSanjeevani are girls, and around 12% of beneficiaries are senior residents.
- ESanjeevani platform additionally is going to mirror that the platform is finding its reach in the extra sections of the population where its effect is fetches maximum effect.
- This speaks volumes about the telemedicine platform and the volume to which it has reinvented itself over the years to meet the growing needs of healthcare in India
- Lead 10 states include in eSanjeevani are Andhra Pradesh (31701735), Tamil Nadu (12374281), West Bengal (12311019), Karnataka (11293228), Uttar Pradesh (5498907), Maharashtra (4780259), Telangana (4591028), Madhya Pradesh (4015879), Bihar (3220415) and Gujarat (2988201)
Variants of eSanjeevani
eSanjeevani service is available in the following variants
- eSanjeevani Ayushman Bharat-Health and Wellness Centre (AB-HWC) is a company-to-company telemedicine platform.
- It aims to offer popular and specialized health services in rural areas and isolated groups.
- It is an assisted telemedicine gadget that connects patients through health workers and scientific officials in Health & Wellness Centres to the doctors and specialists in hubs established in secondary/tertiary level health facilities or medical faculties.
- This is an affected person-to-doctor telemedicine service to allow people to get outpatient services in the confines of their houses. ‘eSanjeevaniOPD’ has additionally been briskly and extensively followed by citizens in all components.
- It is to be had as a mobile app for Android and iOS-based smartphones, and those apps have seen over three million downloads.
- ESanjeevani OPD now permits the introduction of an Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA), which allows you to facilitate the right of entry to and shareability of health information with the consent of the beneficiary, with taking part in healthcare vendors and beneficiaries in keeping with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).
ESanjeevani Scheme Online Registration
All the beneficiaries who want to get the benefits of the eSanjeevani Portal have to finish the Registration online. You have to check the procedure to complete the eSanjeevani Registration Online: https://esanjeevani.mohfw.gov.in/.
Basic information, together with a Mobile Number or ABHA Card Number, is required to finish the Registration. You can book OPD Online and then consult a Doctor to get the prescription. More than 126 specialists are available online on this portal, and you may avail of their services without any cost.
How to do eSanjeevani Registration online
You can follow the given instructions to finish the eSanjeevani Registration.
- Open the official website of eSanjeevani, https://esanjeevani.mohfw.gov.in/.
- Wait for the home page and click on the sign-in button.
- Register the use of an ABHA Card or Mobile Number and pass in advance.
- Fill your personal information after which e-book your appointment.
- Now, you can get teleconsultancy online and a prescription from a Specialist Doctor.
- In this way, you can complete Registration and avail yourself of the benefits of the portal.
How to do Esanjeevani Login
It is important for people to do The Esanjeevani Login on the internet site to avail of the services.
- First, you should complete your eSanjeevani registration process by following the above steps.
- After that, use the ABHA Card Number or Mobile Number to log in.
- Enter the OTP, after which you get access to your dashboard to get the available services.
- You can use the Web Portal or Download the eSanjeevani App to get access to the capabilities.
E-Sanjeevani is a modern telemedicine service launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in India. It offers access to healthcare services to people in rural and remote areas. As the demand for telemedicine services increases, the E-Sanjeevani scheme has emerged as a game-changer in this regard. This government scheme gives physician-to-patient teleconsultations free of cost, making it convenient for people to obtain medical advice and treatment without leaving their homes.