The Joint Entrance Exam Council, UP, has released the latest notification on exam dates for JEECUP 2024. Candidates who fill out their exam applications are now able to check the exam dates via a detailed brochure they released. If you are also one of them, check the official UPJEE website: https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/. According to the brochure available on the website, the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Council will conduct the exam from 16 March to 22 March 2024. The application link for the UPJEE Polytechnic exam was released on 8 January 2024. If you also want to take the exam in March 2024, then you should fill out your applications online before the last date. For more details on the UPJEE Exam 2024, you must read this post.
Overview of JEECUP 2024
The Joint Entrance Exam Council of Uttar Pradesh announced the application process for the UPJEE exam 2024 on 8 January. This exam announcement works as a gateway for aspirants who want to get admission to various polytechnic and other courses in Uttar Pradesh state. To get brief details about the application process, it is suggested that the candidate read the brochure released by the exam council.
UPJEE 2024 Highlights
|JEECUP or UP JEE (P)
|Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic
|Exam conducts by
|Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC), UP
JEECUP 2024 Exam Schedule
The UPJEE or JEECUP 2024 exam is conducted online by the exam council authority in Uttar Pradesh. The online exam will be conducted in groups A, E, B, C, D, F, G, G, I, L, K1-K8. As per the exam schedule, the UPJEE 2024 application window will open on 8 January. It allows the candidates to fill out their applications to take the exams in March 2024. The last date to fill out UPJEE exam 2024 applications is 29 February 2024. It is expected that the admit card for this exam will be released on 10 March 2024
|Release of notification
|14 December 2023
|Application starts from
|8 January 2024
|Application last date
|29 February 2024
|Admit card released on
|10 March 2024
|JEECUP 2024 exam
|16th to 22nd March 2024
|Release of answer key
|27th to 30th March 2024
|Declaration of result
|8 April 2024
|Beginning of Counselling
|15 August 2024
JEECUP 2024 Exam Pattern
Students who are going to appear for the entrance exam must go through the given JEECUP Exam Pattern 2024
- Exam mode: The examination could be performed via online CBT mode in Uttar Pradesh state
- Medium Language of Paper: The paper is in both English & Hindi medium. Candidates can opt for any option according to their preference.
- Number & Type of Questions: There might be a total of 100 objective-type questions in the paper.
- Exam Duration: The candidate gets a 2 and half hour to finish their UPJEE paper
- Marking: For every correct solution, 4 marks may be presented, and for every wrong answer, 1 mark may be deducted.
JEECUP 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for the exam, candidates need to meet the following JEECUP Eligibility 2024
Course Wise Qualification
- For the Engineering & Technology Diploma, Applying candidates have to have passed 10th standard with at least 35% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For Agriculture Engineering: The candidate should have passed the 10th class with a minimum of 35% marks with an agriculture concern in 10th or 12th from a diagnosed board or university.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy: The candidate has to have passed a 10+2 degree with Physics & Chemistry as an option with Maths/ Biology (Zoology & Botany) from an identified board or university.
- Applying applicant’s age must be a minimum of 14 years as of 1 July 2024. There is no higher age limit to this exam requirements
- Candidates who are performing or looking forward to the effects of the qualifying examination can also apply for it.
Required Documents for JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2024
The documents required for filling out the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Application Form are
- Qualifying Examination Certificate: Document verifying the successful final touch of the remaining qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheets: Detailed mark sheets indicating the candidate’s educational overall performance in the qualifying examination.
- Domicile Certificate: Proof of residency in Uttar Pradesh, commonly issued via the country’s government.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature: Digital copies of a recent passport-sized photograph and a clear signature for online submission.
- ID Proof: Valid ID proof (which includes Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, and many others.) for verification purposes
JEECUP 2024 Application Form
To understand about information related to JEECUP 2024 Application form, take a look at out given section
- JEECUP Registration 2024 will get starts from 8th January 2024.
- Students interested to sign up are able to apply via online mode.
- Before apply, it is suggested to applicants need to undergo entire eligibility criteria mentioned in brochure
- Candidates can mentioned the maximum of three packages – one in Group A, one in any of Group E1 or E2 and one in relaxation of another companies B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 & K8) while applying
- While applying, applicants have to complete the various steps properly, include the Online registration, Generation of password and application ID, filling accurate details, uploading of images, application fee & downloading of confirmation page.
- Complete info is suggested to check by candidate and submitted earlier than the last date, 29 February 2024. Any wrong or incomplete information filled by candidate may lead the chance of application rejection
How to apply for JEECUP 2024 Exam?
- Go to the official site at https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on at the JEECUP 2024 application link, once activated.
- Enter your credentials to sign in yourself on the portal.
- Login and fill out the JEECUP Polytechnic application form
- Make the payment of the application fee and then submit
- Download the confirmation page and get a copy of it for future purpose
After the exam, the JEECUP Answer Key 2024 will be available at the official site from 27 March to 30 March 2024. The result may declared on 8 April 2024.
Candidates need to submit the application fees online using the online payment mode. Candidates will pay application fees through credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking, etc. The candidate for the general and OBC categories needs to pay Rs 300 in application fees. On the other hand, the ST and SC category candidates need to pay application fees of Rs 200
The release of the JEECUP 2024 notification and the subsequent establishment of the UPJEE polytechnic application window bring opportunities for aspiring students. With a well-established application procedure and a described exam timetable, candidates are encouraged to focus completely on approaching UPJEE 2024. This exam serves as an important platform for students who want to pursue polytechnic and related courses in the Uttar Pradesh State