As we know, the government launched many schemes for the welfare of people. One of the schemes launched by the Rajasthan government for the welfare of daughters is the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 50,000 has been given to daughters. The financial assistance will help daughters in their studies till 12th class. The financial amount is given to the daughters in installments.
The aim of this government scheme is to give prosperity to girls through financial support and education. If you are a Rajasthan resident or your daughter was born, then you can also get benefits of this scheme by applying for it. For this, you must go through the application process at the official website: https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/. In this article, we are going to tell you about Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana, including objectives, amount distribution, eligibility, registration, application, and many more.
What is Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Rajyashri Yojana is a scheme run with the aid of the Government of Rajasthan that aims to develop a good mindset in the direction of the girls’ children and cause them to benefit from schooling, health, and other centers. Under this government yojana, a complete amount of Rs 50,000 is given to girls from birth to class 12th.
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister Rajyashri Scheme
|Chief Minister of Rajasthan
|Girls born in Rajasthan
Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme Amount Distribution
- The second the daughter is born, she will be able to get the first installment of Rs 2500 on time.
- When the daughter turns 1 year old and gets vaccinated, she will be able to get Rs 2500.
- Rs 4000 might be given when the daughter enters the 1st class.
- Rs 5000 can be given while the daughter enters the 6th class.
- You will get Rs 11000 when your daughter enters class 10th.
- When the daughter enters class 12th, she can get Rs 25000.
In this way, complete financial assistance of Rs 50 thousand will be given to girls in 6 installments.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
The Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana benefits girls by giving them Rs 50000 financial assistance. People experience daughters as a burden on them; however, in the previous few years, daughters have also achieved achievement. This is the reason why the contemplation of a few people has changed, and the government is continuously trying to alternate the thinking of some people. This is why the Rajasthan authorities have also launched Rajshri Yojana, the objective of which is to empower children and train them in society.
Benefits of Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
Following are the advantages of Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
- To increase thinking towards the delivery of girl child: With this scheme, the start of girl child could be seen as an auspicious event, and this could develop positive thinking in the direction of girl child in society.
- To advantage the girl child from schooling, health, and different centers: This scheme will make it easier for the girl baby to get the right of entry to education, health, and different centers. This will promote the development of girls.
- Balancing the intercourse ratio amongst girls: This scheme will inspire the start of girls and could enhance the intercourse ratio among girls.
Features of Rajasthan Rajshri Scheme
Following are the functions of Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
- This scheme is a welfare scheme run by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The goal of this scheme is to expand good thinking towards girls inside society.
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 50,000 is given to female students from the start to the 12th class.
- This amount is given in six installments.
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana Eligibility
- Only daughters of Rajasthan may be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The girl child needs to be born after 1 June 2016.
- If a daughter has obtained one or installments and after that, she dies due to any cause, then in any such scenario, if a daughter is born once more as a child to her parents, then that daughter gets benefits of this yojana
- Both the parents of the girl baby must be above 18 years of age.
- Both the parents of the girl child must have marriage registration.
- The girl child must be born in a government hospital or a personal address.
Documents for Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of home certificate
- Photocopy of baby’s delivery certificates
- Maternal Child Health Card
- Faculty admission certificates
- Self-declaration form concerning two youngsters
- 12th class mark sheet
- Phone number
- Email id
- Photocopy of parents’ bank account
Guidelines of Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
- Under Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana, after a journey of 365 days from the birth of the girl child, after making use of for vaccination, the amount could be transferred by way of the Medical and Health Department to the financial institution Account of the parents of the beneficiary girl child.
- The beneficiary girl child can be given a completely unique ID at birth under this scheme.
- Under Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana, the parents of the girl child aren’t always required to use to avail of the benefit of 1st and 2nd installments.
- Mamta Card issued by the Health Department should be uploaded to avail the benefit of the 2nd installment.
- The benefit of 1st and 2nd installment might be given to the beneficiary under Shubh Lakshmi Yojana.
- To apply for a Matri Shishu Suraksha Card, the parent will have to upload statement forms associated with the child.
Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana Apply online
If you need to apply online for Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana, then you should go through all the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to this website: https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/.
- After coming to the home page of the website, you’ll see the SD-BSP Beneficiary Scheme Portal option, which you must tap.
- After this, you’ll see the option of School/Office Login on the next page, on which you should click.
- After this, the option of School/Office Incharge Login will appear in front of you. You may first tick Incharge after filling in Staff ID, Username, password, and captcha, and tap on Login.
- After Login, an option will appear in front of you to apply for Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana online, on which you must click on
- Now, you may need to pick the consultation to fill out the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana form and click on the Submit button.
- If your last year’s application form is missing or pending, then you should select 2023-24 in the consultation to use for the previous year.
- After this, to apply for Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana online, you will need to click on Student Form.
- Now, on the basis of the date of birth of the girl baby (1 June 2016), the list of eligible girls will appear in front of you wherein you need to pick the eligible girl.
- After choosing the eligible girl, all of the details of the girl will appear in front of you. Here, you will have to click on View in Application Action.
- After this, the Application Basic Information will come. Here, you have to input your PCTS ID and click on Get Data Form PCTS.
- After this, a page like this can appear in front of you. In this, you’ll need to fill out your Jan Aadhar ID and Jan Aadhar Member ID and click on the Confirm PCTS and Application Jan Aadhar button.
- After this, the application Basic Information will open in front of you, in which you’ll get Aadhaar No. The Aadhar Enrollment Number will have to be filled in, and the Address and Jan Aadhar Member ID will need to be crammed.
- After this, you have to slide down and input the Account Holder Name, IFSC Code, and Account No in bank records. The bank name and department name have to be filled in.
- After this, you may need to add the report and click on Save Application
- After saving, you can also take a printout of your application form
- In this way, your Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana application online will be done.