PM Modi of our country, Narendra Modi, recently inaugurated the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. He takes part in the consecration ceremony of Ram Mandir Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh. After returning from Ram temple inauguration ceremony, he launch PM Suryodaya Yojana on 22 January 2024. The aim of PM Modi behind launching this yojana is to reduce the electricity bills of poor and middle-class people in the country. With PM Suryodaya Yojana, more than 1 crore rooftop solar are installed on house roofs of poor and middle-class people of the country.
By installing rooftop solar under this scheme, people do not need to pay the electricity bills or save money. In this way, PM Modi’s scheme becomes self-reliant on the energy department and aids middle-class and poor-class people. Suppose you are also interested in applying for PM Suryodaya Yojana. In that case, you should know about its objectives, eligibility criteria, registration online, application process, etc, and adhere to all guidelines applicable to it.
PM Suryodaya Yojana 2024
PM Modi, after returning from Ayodhya, launched the PM Suryodaya Yojana on 22 January 2024. Under this scheme, rooftop solars are installed on the roofs of the houses of the middle and poor-class people in the country. It aids them to yield enough electricity and reduce bills. This scheme has become self-reliant in the energy sector.
The Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana will assist the poor and BPL citizens with power bills and light-related troubles. The primary intention of Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana is to make each house in India vibrant. To get the gain of Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana, applicants can observe the scheme from a respectable website. To recognize more details regarding Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana Registration 2024, applicants can examine the article carefully.
Key Details of PM Suryodaya Yojana 2024
|Name Of Post
|PM Suryodaya Yojana
|By Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji
|Started In Which Country
|To reduce the power bills
|All poor and middle-class people in the country
|22 January 2024
Objective of PM Suryoday Yojana
People of the country who are bothered by electricity bills can get help from the Suryodaya Yojana of the Modi authorities. The objective of this scheme is to reduce the electricity bills of the house through installing rooftop solar panels.
Under this scheme, The government will give subsidies on the installation of solar panels, which means even the poorest of the poor can take advantage of this scheme. The authorities in the Center have set a target of putting solar panels on the homes of 1 crore people throughout the country in the coming time.
PM Yojana Registration 2024
Prime Minister has introduced the Pradhan Mantri Suryoday Yojana and will quickly start the application form for the scheme. Applicants can sign up for the PM Suryoday Yojana easily by visiting the official site.
Citizens who belong to the BPL or poor category can apply for the scheme. To get the benefits of the scheme, applicants should sign up for the scheme earlier than the last date. As soon as the link is generated on the website, you can get yourself register for it.
The eligibility for this scheme are given below
- Residential Status: Applicant must be Indian.
- Income Criteria: There may be specific earnings standards to make sure the scheme benefits the needy.
- Property Ownership: Ownership of assets wherein the solar panels are to be set up may be a criterion.
- Previous Beneficiaries: Those who have no longer previously benefited from comparable authorities’ solar energy schemes are often prioritized.
Key Features of PM Suryodaya Yojana
- Target Audience: The scheme’s objective is 1 crore families, emphasizing the discount on electricity bills for the poor and middle class.
- Energy Self-reliance: By installing rooftop solar systems, the scheme ambitions to lower India’s dependency on conventional power assets and circulate closer to sustainable electricity bills.
- Market Implications: The initiative is anticipated to benefit businesses worried about solar panel setup and related infrastructure, probably leading to long-term investment opportunities.
Benefits Of PM Suryodaya Yojana
The information on the benefits that the citizens of the country will receive under Pradhan Mantri Suryodaya Yojana are given below.
- Poor and middle-class citizens of the country will no longer have to pay home electricity bills because PM Suryodaya Yojana reduced their electricity bills.
- Rooftop solar can be installed on the roofs of the houses of 1 crore poor and middle-class citizens in the country, with a view to generating electricity and reducing the energy. It gives a 24-hour power supply to every residence in a country.
- The country may also be made self-reliant in the subject of energy.
- The citizens of the country can be relieved from spending a huge part of their earnings on power bills.
- The issues of free electricity in the country may stopped via this scheme
- The poor and middle-class citizens of the country might be capable of effortlessly using electricity without paying any bills. It makes people self-reliant
PM Suryoday Yojana Documents Required
For the registration system of Pradhanmantri Suryoday Yojana, candidates need a few documents for verification. Here is an important document list
- Applicants Aadhar card
- Applicant profits certificates.
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile Number
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Ration card.
PM Suryodaya Yojana Application Process
- Go to the official website of the PM Suryodaya Yojana: https://solarrooftop.gov.in/
- There, you may see the scheme details and click on apply
- Enter all the required information
- Upload the files that are required
- Submit your application consent
- Now, it is time to submit your application form
- Download the application copy for your future reference