The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Government of India started the PM Jan Arogya Yojana under the Ayushman Bharat card. This card is issued to eligible people so they can get free treatment in government and some other hospitals. So, people are looking for the Ayushman Bharat card 2024 but do not have it yet. There are already crores of Indians who have this health card and get access to free-of-cost treatment.
If you also want to get the benefits of this card, then you must register yourself for it. To make it easier for you, we will post on the Ayushman Bharat Card 2024, highlighting the eligibility criteria you need to pass, the way to register, and the process to apply online. If your application is approved, you will get your health card and claim all benefits of this scheme. Before starting the registration process on the portal, you should read this complete post.
Overview of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2024
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare works to give free healthcare services and benefits to eligible Indian citizens. It is the work under the PM Jan Arogya Yojana that is headed by PM Narendra Modi and plays a vital role in providing complimentary treatment to millions of people in the country. This initiative taken by the government gives free treatment to cardholders and coverage up to 5 lakh from government funds.
To get the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat card 2024, you should apply for this card through an online portal. After approval of your application, you can download your health card and get a receipt to start free treatment in hospital. The people belong to the EWS category, lower income category, and those without permanent residence are eligible to apply for this scheme. It is important for candidates to have the essential documents while applying for this scheme and get an Ayushman Bharat card. The essential documents are an Aadhar card, PAN card, and ration card.
Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility 2024
Here are the following points that candidates should meet to become eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2024
- First of all, your annual Income have to be below Rs 2.5 Lakh
- Your family does not have any income members above 16 years of Age.
- If you belong to the SC or ST Category, then you can also register online for this scheme.
- If you do not have a permanent residence, then you can also apply for the Ayushman Yojana and get this health card.
Ayushman Bharat Registration 2024
- You can complete Ayushman Bharat Registration 2024 to take advantage of this application.
- Applicants need to take a look at their eligibility earlier than doing the Online Registration on the website.
- You might also need simple documents, including the Aadhar Card, Domicile, Income Certificate and Ration Card, to finish the procedure.
- Your mobile number is linked to your aadhar card to get OTP
- After that, watch for the authorities to approve your application, after which you may get your ABHA Card.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat card
There are many benefits of using ayushman health card. Ensure you go through the eligibility criteria to avail yourself of the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat card.
- All the Beneficiaries under this scheme are covered for most of the Diseases and remedies in numerous hospitals.
- Admission Services and free of cost treatment are offered by this health card
- You can get Free treatment for as much as Rs 5 Lakh in State Government and Private Hospitals under this scheme.
- If you get admitted to the hospital, then costs of up to 15 Days will be covered under this scheme via the Government of India.
To apply for your Ayushman Bharat Card and go through the application process, here is essential documents you should required
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificates.
- Category Certificate.
How To Apply Online for Ayushman Bharat Card 2024
The following tips will assist you in applying for Ayushman Bharat Card 2024 online on the official site, https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- Make sure you have the required documents, and then proceed to the website.
- Click on ABHA Registration and use the Aadhaar Card Number to finish the procedure.
- Enter your OTP.
- Now, enter your simple info along with your Name, Income & PAN Card Number.
- Wait for the approval from authorities, after which download the Ayushman Card.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Card
You can Download an Ayushman Bharat Card via the online portal by following the given steps.
- Visit official website, pmjay.gov.in.
- Now, enter your Aadhar Card Number and OTP to go further
- Check the Digital Copy of your Ayushman Card, after which download it.
- Take a printout and use it to make cashless treatment available in hospitals.
Ayushman Card Status Check 2024
You can check the Ayushman Card Status 2024 on the official portal using the simple information. Once you have submitted the application, you definitely need to wait for a few extra days to get it approved. If your application is not approved in 9-10 Days, you then have to visit the internet site and test your application status.
Enter the Aadhar Card Number or Mobile Number to test the ABHA Card status at the portal. Once your application is approved, you may be able to download the Ayushman Card, which enables you to avail yourself of the benefits of the scheme. If there may be any mistakes being proven on the application page, then you definitely must make some corrections to your application.