On 17 September 2023, the day of the 73rd birthday of PM Narendra Modi. He marks his birthday with the launch of PM Vishwakarma Yojana. The event of this yojana unfolded at the India International Convention and Expo Centre, called the Yashobhoomi Convention Center, situated in Dwarka. From cash support to other benefits, PM Vishwakarma Yojana benefits people a lot.
This is the reason why many people are looking for registration and online application ways to apply under this scheme and avail of these benefits. Let us read the post to learn about the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024, eligibility criteria, features, benefits, objectives, registration, online application, etc.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
PM Modi launched the PM Vishwakarma Yojana on their 73rd birthday. He implements this yojana in honour of Vishwakarma Jayanti. It gives cash support to small employees and skilled craftspeople along with training, advice on skill matters, and knowledge of modern techniques. This PM Program has an estimated cost of 15 crore rupees, which shows government scheme commitment. The sum of 15 crore rupees of this scheme benefits those who work in traditional trades, like washermen, haircuts, smiths of gold, bricklayers, and metalworkers. This scheme aims to help skilled craftsmen who are struggling by giving liquidity and training.
Highlights of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
PM Vishwakarma Yojana underscores the authorities’ unwavering dedication to improving the lives of citizens and improving financial conduct via many efficient schemes.
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana‘s benefits to small corporations by implementing timelines and fund allocation
- The implementation timeline lies around 13,000 to 15,000 crores.
- Significant government commitment to enhance the scheme, like PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Jal Jeevan Mission, Ayushman Bharat Yojana, and Livestock Scheme via this PM scheme
- 2.5 lakh crore rupees distributed to farmers through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- 2,00,000 crore rupees allotted for the Jal Jeevan Mission.
- Ayushman Bharat’s scheme expenditure was 70,000 crore rupees.
- Investment of around Rs. 15,000 crore in Livestock Scheme.
Objectives & Approaches
Here are the following Objectives and approaches of PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
- Promote possibilities of training and ability development.
- Encouraging the use of modern technology.
- Provide clear assistance for financing with no assets as collateral.
- Promote online commerce.
- Establish an atmosphere for market networking and promotional sports for brands.
- The application offers creators of art and craftsmanship a step-by-step guide.
- It seeks to preserve perpetuated abilities and traditions of culture.
- It seems to get respondents into the economic device.
- Both urban and rural regions will see rollout, with method to district saturation.
- It enables women and needy or oppressed companies to gain more effectiveness.
- Promotes expertise in health, pension benefits, and insurance systems.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Features
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana comes with exclusive features for skilled craftsmen and trades as follows as
Scope and Coverage
The initiative encompasses 18 traditional trades in each rural and remote region, together with carpentry, boat-making, blacksmithing, pottery, sculpture, cobbling, tailoring, and more.
Recognition and Support
Participants in the program will acquire a PM Vishwakarma certificate and identity card. They are eligible for a collateral-free credit guide, with up to Rs 1 lakh in the first time and Rs 2 lakh in 2nd time, both at a concessional 5% interest rate.
Skill Development and Empowerment
With a budget of Rs 13,000 to Rs 15,000 crore over 5 years (2023-2028), the scheme offers a Rs 500 stipend for skill training and Rs 1,500 for contemporary tool purchases.
Integration with Value Chains
The main objective of this scheme is to seamlessly combine artisans into the home and worldwide value chains, enhancing their market access to and boom possibilities.
Registration and Implementation
Artisans can sign up at village not unusual service facilities with investment from the government and country authorities’ aid.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Benefits
Artisans and craftspeople enrolled in the PM Vishwakarma Yojana can expect a number of following benefits
Access to Loans
In the initial phase, craft people can take quick loans of as much as Rs. 1,00,000 at a remarkably low 5% interest rate. In the subsequent segment, this lending restriction is extended to Rs. 2,00,000, nonetheless, with an equal favourable interest rate.
The scheme prioritizes talent development and offers complete education to individuals, allowing them to refine their craft and expertise.
During the training time, beneficiaries are entitled to a day-by-day stipend of Rs. 500, imparting financial aid as they acquire new abilities.
Tool Kit Assistance
To facilitate the artisans’ work, this scheme provides a financial amount of Rs. 15,000 to purchase advanced tools and devices.
Participants are offered the distinguished PM Vishwakarma Certificate and Identity Card, acknowledging their information and involvement in the yojana.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the PM Vishwakarma scheme, then here are the eligibility criteria you should fulfill
- You must be an artisan or craftsman operating in any of the 18 trades before anything else.
- This programme covers a wide range of crafts, which include locksmiths, boat makers, carpenters, and goldsmiths.
- In addition, you have to be older than 18, and none of your family participants can be employed by the government.
- The scheme’s advantages are only to be had by one member of the family.
Required Documents for online application
To apply for this scheme, here are the essential documents you should require
- Aadhaar Card,
- Pan Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Active Mobile Number and
- Passport Size Photograph Etc.
Bypass through the eligibility criteria and carry the above essential documents, you will proceed to registration and then apply for the PM Vishwakarma scheme.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration
- You can fill out the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Form if you qualify for the programme.
- To finish the registration process, all interested applicants can go to https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/
- For the registration process, you may require basic information like your Aadhaar card, bank account number, and passbook, along with talent certificates and others.
- To finish the registration process, make certain you read all the guidelines given on the website and comply with them.
After completing your registration process, it is suggested that candidates check the beneficiary list to see whether their names are approved for PM Vishwakarma Yojana benefits or not.
How to Apply Online PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
To apply for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 online at the website, you should follow the given below steps.
- First, use the browser to get access to the official website, https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/.
- Proceed by clicking the Registration Link.
- After registering by using your details, move to the application form.
- Enter your name, skill set, Aadhaar card number, and other information that needs to be filled in the given fields.
- Complete the application form on the portal, add your documents, and then make the final submission.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Amount
The number of incentives via PM Vishwakarma Yojana given to eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Minimum Amount = Rs. 15,000
- Maximum Amount = Rs. 1,00,000
Recognition and Certification
This scheme will also provide recognition and certification to skilled employees. This initiative recognizes the valuable contribution of those experts and ensures that their skills are formally recognized, allowing them to get access to better possibilities and increase possibilities. Applicants may also be capable of getting a few certifications.
Facilitation Credit Support
By providing credit help, this yojana guarantees that skilled workers are not suffered by financial constraints in terms of setting up corporations or expanding their existing enterprises. Accessible credit score options empower them to task into entrepreneurship, and this scheme assists them to manage financial growth and create employment possibilities.
How to check the PM Vishwakarma Yojana application status
- First of all, you need to go to the Official Website.
- After visiting the official site, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you need to click on the option of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- After clicking on this option, the following page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the form to check the application status
- You will have to fill out your application.
- After this, you should click on the button to check the status of your application. After this, the application status will open in front of you.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a central authority initiative technology toward supplying skill improvement and employment possibilities to the Vishwakarma network in India. Under this scheme, various vocational training applications are presented to individuals belonging to the Vishwakarma network.