Do you want to make your career in Indian Railways? If yes, then you may have heard about RRB TTE recruitment 2024. RRB TTE recruitment notification 2024 brings a great opportunity for you. The RRCB is expected to release the application for interested candidates in February or March 2024. There are around 12,000 vacancies under this recruitment for RRB departments in various areas.
The candidates are allowed to fill out their applications online at https://indianrailways.gov.in/ after applications are released on the portal. It is suggested that all interested candidates wait till the end of February 2024, read the notification pdf properly, meet the eligibility criteria, and then successfully submit their applications to take part in the railways TTE recruitment drive 2024
RRB TTE Recruitment 2024
Before delving into the detailed information, here is what we need to know about recruitment first. This recruitment drive is performed with the aid of the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB), a government decide to selecting eligible applicants for numerous posts in the Indian Railways. The role of Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) is vital in making sure the smooth operation of educate ticketing and passenger services. As a TTE, you may be chargeable for checking tickets, assisting passengers, and retaining order and safety on board.
|Name of the Organization
|Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB)
|Travelling Ticket Examiner
|Mode of Application
|Central Govt. Job
RRB TTE Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
The Railway Recruitment Boards have now not formally disclosed an appropriate range of vacancies for the posts of Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE). It is expected that there will be 12,000 vacancies. Once the official notification pdf is released, the accurate details of vacancies will be available for candidates.
RRB TTE Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Details
In order to be considered for the RRB TTE Recruitment 2024, candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility standards set by the board. To fulfill the age limit and educational qualifications, here are the facts candidates should know.
|Matriculation (10th) or Intermediate (12th) passed from a recognized board.
|Diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
TTE posts recruitment 2024 notification has been released by RRB.
Age relaxation is applicable for applicants belonging to OBC (3 years) and SC/ST (5 years) categories.
To apply online for the Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) posts under Indian Railways in RRB TTE Recruitment 2024, candidates belonging to General or OBC categories need to pay Rs500, whilst SC/ST or PWD candidates are required to pay Rs250. Payment may be made via debit card, credit card, NET banking, or UPI. If you’re eligible and selected, don’t leave out the possibility of embarking on a career in the Indian railway department.
|SC/ST or PWD
How do you apply for Railway TTE Recruitment 2024 online?
To apply for the RRB Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) recruitment, here are the steps candidates should follow
- Visit the online RRB Portal, https://indianrailways.gov.in/
- Find the option that shows ‘Railway TTE Recruitment 2024’ and click on it to continue to the next page.
- Provide your simple and academic qualification information, add the essential documents together with a photo and signature, and make the application fees to submit the application form.
RRB TTE Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for the posts of Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) incorporates two stages, namely the Computer Based Test, Physical test, and Documentation. You can discover complete facts concerning these stages. The selection process for the RRB TTE Recruitment 2024 includes numerous tiers to ensure the recruitment of qualified applicants. Here is the information
- Candidates will look for a computer-based check (CBT). This exam will determine their expertise and skills related to the TTE position.
- The specified syllabus and examination sample will be provided in the official notification.
- After clearing the written exam, candidates will go through a physical efficiency test (PET).
- The PET evaluates physical health and persistence, which are crucial for TTE obligations.
- Shortlisted applicants will take part in a personal interview.
- The interview panel will examine communication competencies, trouble-fixing capabilities, and suitability for the function.
- Successful applicants from the interview degree will proceed to document verification.
- This step guarantees that all submitted documents are true and meet the eligibility standards.
- Based on overall performance in the previous stages, a merit list may be organized.
- Candidates who clear all tiers efficaciously might be considered for appointment as TTEs in the Indian Railways.
The Railway Recruitment Board is on the point of provoking the hiring process for Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) posts in 2024. It is projected that the RRB will release 12,000 vacancies for TTE posts by the RRB TTE Recruitment 2024 this year. Numerous bold applicants who aspire to join the Indian Railways as Travelling Ticket Examiners are eagerly expecting the official notification. The statement for brand spanking new task possibilities is predicted to be made both in the final week of February or early March 2024.